Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PHILLIPS BETTER THAN MACKIE? 16:41 - Aug 23 with 8043 viewsArgyBargy1982

Net £3m - £4m spent and have we ended up with a better player?
PHILLIPS BETTER THAN MACKIE? on 01:35 - Aug 24 with 1831 viewsHunterhoop

Whether Phillips is a better player (which he probably will be) can we have some respect for Mackie?! He gave everything for QPR and he delivered. He cared too. His talent is secondary in terms of the respect we should hold for him.
PHILLIPS BETTER THAN MACKIE? on 08:07 - Aug 24 with 1749 viewsJonDoeman

PHILLIPS BETTER THAN MACKIE? on 01:35 - Aug 24 by Hunterhoop

Whether Phillips is a better player (which he probably will be) can we have some respect for Mackie?! He gave everything for QPR and he delivered. He cared too. His talent is secondary in terms of the respect we should hold for him.

Well said Hunter..

It Is What It Is !!

PHILLIPS BETTER THAN MACKIE? on 09:04 - Aug 24 with 1721 viewsLambourn

PHILLIPS BETTER THAN MACKIE? on 08:07 - Aug 24 by JonDoeman

Well said Hunter..

Mackie is shite. I have racehorses that give there all but are shite, my old old man tries his hardest to play golf at deanswood on a sunday morning but is shite. Glad we are rid couldnt stand another season of paceless football.
PHILLIPS BETTER THAN MACKIE? on 09:34 - Aug 24 with 1681 viewsJigsore

PHILLIPS BETTER THAN MACKIE? on 09:04 - Aug 24 by Lambourn

Mackie is shite. I have racehorses that give there all but are shite, my old old man tries his hardest to play golf at deanswood on a sunday morning but is shite. Glad we are rid couldnt stand another season of paceless football.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

PHILLIPS BETTER THAN MACKIE? on 09:49 - Aug 24 with 1670 viewsWestbourneR

PHILLIPS BETTER THAN MACKIE? on 09:04 - Aug 24 by Lambourn

Lambourn the Fulham fan is back.

Ignore the turd.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

PHILLIPS BETTER THAN MACKIE? on 10:00 - Aug 24 with 1662 viewsFlex

I've never been Mackie's biggest fan as I feel he is technically limited with poor movement and failed to improve during his spell with us. Nonetheless he was a great player or us and def #therightsort. Disappointed he is being mocked and forgotten already.
PHILLIPS BETTER THAN MACKIE? on 10:27 - Aug 24 with 1639 viewsPinnerPaul

Some have an undoubted knack of finding a negative and starting an argument about anything!

Jesus!
PHILLIPS BETTER THAN MACKIE? on 10:33 - Aug 24 with 1631 viewsLambourn

PHILLIPS BETTER THAN MACKIE? on 10:00 - Aug 24 by Flex

I've never been Mackie's biggest fan as I feel he is technically limited with poor movement and failed to improve during his spell with us. Nonetheless he was a great player or us and def #therightsort. Disappointed he is being mocked and forgotten already.

Mackie left because when he turned up for training he was 7 yards slower than anyone else. I would like to see clint hill go next. Possibly the worst player to win the awards last year. Should of won awards for the most found out player in the league.
Login to get fewer ads

PHILLIPS BETTER THAN MACKIE? on 10:40 - Aug 24 with 1624 viewsLambourn

PHILLIPS BETTER THAN MACKIE? on 09:49 - Aug 24 by WestbourneR

Lambourn the Fulham fan is back.

Ignore the turd.

Ignore your dreamland comments. I suppose to you hitchcock is the next messi.
PHILLIPS BETTER THAN MACKIE? on 10:46 - Aug 24 with 1615 viewscorse

yes. much better. where mackie had the heart 110% but seriously lacked in several skills we now get a player who is far better in passing and holding the ball and still developing.
PHILLIPS BETTER THAN MACKIE? on 11:05 - Aug 24 with 1603 viewsLambourn

PHILLIPS BETTER THAN MACKIE? on 10:46 - Aug 24 by corse

yes. much better. where mackie had the heart 110% but seriously lacked in several skills we now get a player who is far better in passing and holding the ball and still developing.

Well said.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024