Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
weekend wager 09:48 - Aug 24 with 1163 viewswood_hoop

Seems that no one this week has started a thread, maybe like me still licking their wounds, after last week's failure, not quite the same as the resident LFW tipsters, or their insight but my attempt to add to my bank balance this week

Not often I include a Prem team in my selections but Everton should win against WBA, Jock football also one I tend to avoid but Aberdeen to beat Hearts away stands out for me.

Others are teams that have started well and until a few more games are played seem worth staying with at reasonable odds.

Everton, Leicester, Orient, Oxford, & Aberdeen : accumulater at approx 15/1
[Post edited 24 Aug 2013 10:15]
weekend wager on 10:13 - Aug 24 with 1142 viewsInglesio

This chap is normally spot on with his tips, doesn't go for heavy favourites so odds are usually decent:

http://www.oddboys.co.uk/news/post/66
weekend wager on 10:24 - Aug 24 with 1124 viewsPinnerPaul

My two bets this weekend (apart from grinning at the rain - I'm on 3-0 in the ashes at 7/1) are Charlie to score first (11/2) and Norwich , yes Norwich!, to beat Hull at 23/10.
weekend wager on 11:12 - Aug 24 with 1102 viewswood_hoop

weekend wager on 10:13 - Aug 24 by Inglesio

This chap is normally spot on with his tips, doesn't go for heavy favourites so odds are usually decent:

http://www.oddboys.co.uk/news/post/66

3 Aug 13 - 11:24 Accumulator (4)

W Nottingham Forest @ 8/11
W Queens Park Rangers @ 8/11
W Crawley Town @ evens
W Fleetwood Town @ 4/6

Above is my winning bet first day of season, not looking to brag but paid enough that my stake money is covered for a good few weeks and a bit to spare.

Always interesting to get other view points, had a look and to me seems no better than many others, short odds are easy to find but like Arsenal last week those 'bankers' are never quite always the value they seem.

I stick to UK football, its what I know best, look a lot down the lower leagues as well for value, worth reading up on a Saturday morning to see who may be injured, that one 'star player' missing can make a big difference to a teams chances.

For many of these 'tipster' sites you need to lay sizeable sums down to show a decent return, I only need a few each season to keep in profit for relatively small stakes, my aim is to win sizeable amounts on as few a teams as possible, not expecting any one to follow my picks but maybe the odd team I have chosen can be considered and help get a decent return on their own bets.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2013 11:13]
weekend wager on 11:57 - Aug 24 with 1078 viewsisawqpratwcity

All you hot-shot tipsters, God bless ya! Bookies think you're great!

If you want to be seen as ITK, advise your bet, and keep a tally of how you do (saves mug punters from having to do the the history).

Prove me wrong, you dreamers.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024