Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fifa 14 night 18:10 - Aug 29 with 7059 viewsColDale

I know its ages off yet, but when we did the Fifa night last year, there were a few comments that people preferred in on Xbox 360 rather than PS3 (especially from the excuse making losing finalist). Is there any real difference between the two? Would it be a massive problem to have it on both formats?

Release date is expected to be September 27th. If we make it some night during the week commencing 28th Oct, that gives everyone four weeks to get used to the new one. Is that sufficient time?

Any improvements that could be made from last year's? The plan will be to get 32 people taking part in the Ratcliffe Suite one midweek evening, with a token entry fee that all goes to the winner.

Any thoughts please
Fifa 14 night on 16:53 - Sep 10 with 1229 viewsToffeemanc

For anyone interested the demo version of Fifa 14 is available for download on xbox live later today and probably on PSN too. Time to get the practice in !

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Fifa 14 night on 17:24 - Sep 10 with 1212 viewsBirchy915

Fifa 14 night on 16:21 - Aug 30 by Ralphs12

You sir are clearly a freak of nature then. 360 clearly has the better ergonomically designed controller.

Surely a freak of nature would be someone who requires one of the thumb sticks to be at an odd angle to accommodate their deformed hands ;P
Personally, I find that having matching thumbs corresponds very well to having matching thumb sticks.
But I have managed to adapt to using your "South Paw" style controllers so no harm no foul.

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.

Fifa 14 night on 19:40 - Sep 10 with 1164 viewsRochblue

Fifa 14 night on 17:24 - Sep 10 by Birchy915

Surely a freak of nature would be someone who requires one of the thumb sticks to be at an odd angle to accommodate their deformed hands ;P
Personally, I find that having matching thumbs corresponds very well to having matching thumb sticks.
But I have managed to adapt to using your "South Paw" style controllers so no harm no foul.

You wouldn't get very far if you just used the thumbsticks ;) Left stick in line with the buttons makes a bit more sense :D Before I start sounding like an Xbox fanboy, personally I can use either pad (I own an Xbox, but played many FIFA nights with PS3 mates) the only thing that I struggle with is the lack of resistance from the sticks themselves, seem a bit 'flimsy' to me, but that's just what I'm use to.

The demo is available for download today for those who want to get some practice in! I've been playing the beta for the past week and I love it - quite a learning curve to get used to the new momentum, but much more realistic.
Fifa 14 night on 22:18 - Sep 10 with 1135 viewsBirchy915

Fifa 14 night on 19:40 - Sep 10 by Rochblue

You wouldn't get very far if you just used the thumbsticks ;) Left stick in line with the buttons makes a bit more sense :D Before I start sounding like an Xbox fanboy, personally I can use either pad (I own an Xbox, but played many FIFA nights with PS3 mates) the only thing that I struggle with is the lack of resistance from the sticks themselves, seem a bit 'flimsy' to me, but that's just what I'm use to.

The demo is available for download today for those who want to get some practice in! I've been playing the beta for the past week and I love it - quite a learning curve to get used to the new momentum, but much more realistic.

Yeah I mean tbh, it's comfort rather than functionality, both controllers work perfectly well and there should be no reason for moaning :)

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024