Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where's our football gone 20:32 - Aug 29 with 7723 viewslandorejack

I know we lost again but what's been concerning me is we don't seem to be playing like we usually do . Our players don't seem to be as comfortable on the ball . Is it just me looking in to it so much or has anybody else noticed
Where's our football gone on 20:34 - Aug 29 with 6932 viewsyogibear_412

You're right....but its more apparent away from home. Under the cosh we crumble now.
Where's our football gone on 20:36 - Aug 29 with 6891 viewsjackthepeg

It was noticeable how scrappy our passing and ball retention was tonight. Pozuelo 's first touch was not good and he gave the ball away too many times. Early days yet, but a little concerning.
Where's our football gone on 20:37 - Aug 29 with 6868 viewsnorthwesternjack

What did Britton get sent off for again? these cameramen are sh1te
Where's our football gone on 20:37 - Aug 29 with 6856 viewsMagicDaps

Where's our football gone on 20:36 - Aug 29 by jackthepeg

It was noticeable how scrappy our passing and ball retention was tonight. Pozuelo 's first touch was not good and he gave the ball away too many times. Early days yet, but a little concerning.

Possibly because they were pressing us high in the search for 4 goals? They weren't going to let us just keep the ball easily.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

Where's our football gone on 20:38 - Aug 29 with 6854 viewslandorejack

Think it was for blocking the free kick
Where's our football gone on 20:41 - Aug 29 with 6793 viewsnorthwesternjack

Where's our football gone on 20:38 - Aug 29 by landorejack

Think it was for blocking the free kick

I thought it showed Chico trying to block the freekick though?
Where's our football gone on 20:47 - Aug 29 with 6726 views2face

Where's our football gone on 20:37 - Aug 29 by MagicDaps

Possibly because they were pressing us high in the search for 4 goals? They weren't going to let us just keep the ball easily.

As far as I could see, they weren't even trying.
Where's our football gone on 20:53 - Aug 29 with 6671 viewsNogginthenog

I only managed to catch the second half but thought Swans were not playing well, giving the ball away cheaply, not clearing our lines in the manner we are used to and defending quite badly at times. This Romanian team were not really that good or they could have punished us much more. We can't take this kind of mindest to the Premier League or we will get trounced.I just hope we can turn things around against West Brom.
I realise we had a lot of changes tonight but I'm still concerned.
Login to get fewer ads

Where's our football gone on 21:15 - Aug 29 with 6518 viewsLaudrup

Where's our football gone on 20:41 - Aug 29 by northwesternjack

I thought it showed Chico trying to block the freekick though?

They both did. Britton kicked it away. Chcio got a yellow too.

Alex got a yellow for blocking a free kick too and Tremmel for time wasting on goal kicks.

I hate signatures

Where's our football gone on 21:24 - Aug 29 with 6455 viewsOldjack

Where's our football gone on 20:53 - Aug 29 by Nogginthenog

I only managed to catch the second half but thought Swans were not playing well, giving the ball away cheaply, not clearing our lines in the manner we are used to and defending quite badly at times. This Romanian team were not really that good or they could have punished us much more. We can't take this kind of mindest to the Premier League or we will get trounced.I just hope we can turn things around against West Brom.
I realise we had a lot of changes tonight but I'm still concerned.

We did play well in the first half went to pot a bit towards the end though ,no worries from me

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Where's our football gone on 21:33 - Aug 29 with 6372 viewslandorejack

I'm not to concerned with the result as we got the job done . What I'm concerned with is there seems to be a shift in our style of play , we don't seem as confident on the ball and we play a lot more long balls than we used to
Where's our football gone on 21:36 - Aug 29 with 6350 viewsJackfath

Where's our football gone on 21:33 - Aug 29 by landorejack

I'm not to concerned with the result as we got the job done . What I'm concerned with is there seems to be a shift in our style of play , we don't seem as confident on the ball and we play a lot more long balls than we used to

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Where's our football gone on 21:39 - Aug 29 with 6320 viewsOldjack

Where's our football gone on 21:33 - Aug 29 by landorejack

is it because other teams have the measure of our passing game now ,variety is the spice of life ,we'll be fine

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Where's our football gone on 22:21 - Aug 29 with 6178 viewsmawdlamjack

we are also leaving to much space in the centre of the area , our central defeders are to far apart. midfield and full backs allowing to many crosses into box

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

Where's our football gone on 23:32 - Aug 29 with 6003 viewsborinifanclub

Where's our football gone on 22:21 - Aug 29 by mawdlamjack

we are also leaving to much space in the centre of the area , our central defeders are to far apart. midfield and full backs allowing to many crosses into box

they were in rumania mun..........we need crosses to protect us from dracula its tactics see?
anyway jdg and pablo are trying hard to be the escape goat!

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Where's our football gone on 23:55 - Aug 29 with 5934 viewsSpratty

Where's our football gone on 21:24 - Aug 29 by Oldjack

We did play well in the first half went to pot a bit towards the end though ,no worries from me

Pot 2 apparently - whoopie
Where's our football gone on 01:37 - Aug 30 with 5799 viewsBelfast

All the Romanys did was press us high up the pitch, foul a lot and rely on the ref to be weak and intimidated by the crowd. It worked.

No different to Everton and mustard munching norwich at home last season.

Except ( bar Holt ) they weren't cu nts. Unlike petrol retards.

To save a longer explanation.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2013 1:56]

You can always save face by cutting your fu cking head off.

Where's our football gone on 01:49 - Aug 30 with 5782 viewsLiam12345

our passing has gone diabolical so quickly unless that's just teams picking up on our stlye but i think overall working on our speed will help so that we can pass and finish much quicker.

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Where's our football gone on 08:29 - Aug 30 with 5525 viewsharemscarem

I don't get all the negative talk. The performance against Tottenham was very bad, but we were close at getting a point from that game (just tactic). Other than that poor game the performances have been okay so far. Swansea will be just fine, but of course it is worrying to meet such strong oppositions in the beginning of the prem season.

Where's our football gone on 09:48 - Aug 30 with 5401 viewsAinsleyJack

Where's our football gone on 20:36 - Aug 29 by jackthepeg

What game were you watching? Pozeulo was arguably one of the best on the pitch. It was Hernandez and De guzman who were terrible, both were slow on the ball and caught in possession quite a few times.
Where's our football gone on 09:51 - Aug 30 with 5386 viewsBelfast

Where's our football gone on 09:48 - Aug 30 by AinsleyJack

What game were you watching? Pozeulo was arguably one of the best on the pitch. It was Hernandez and De guzman who were terrible, both were slow on the ball and caught in possession quite a few times.

Spot on Ainsley. A grafting performance all round.

Where's our football gone on 10:08 - Aug 30 with 5346 viewsbostondanvers

Where's our football gone on 09:51 - Aug 30 by Belfast

Spot on Ainsley. A grafting performance all round.

Must admit I'm worried, like winning, losing can become a habit, can't afford to lose on Sunday. I've just about had it with Hernandez, i'm afraid he's a liability, doesn't seem to be able to go around a player and is always looking for the quick pass, even when it's not on.
Where's our football gone on 10:10 - Aug 30 with 5339 viewsBelfast

Where's our football gone on 10:08 - Aug 30 by bostondanvers

Must admit I'm worried, like winning, losing can become a habit, can't afford to lose on Sunday. I've just about had it with Hernandez, i'm afraid he's a liability, doesn't seem to be able to go around a player and is always looking for the quick pass, even when it's not on.

Cant see us getting it right for a few months, it will be very indifferent this season.

Where's our football gone on 10:50 - Aug 30 with 5292 viewsAinsleyJack

Its still early days. Yes my patience with Hernandez is running thin, but things will settle down soon enough, laudrup will find a regular starting lineup and we will be back to winning ways. The only way is up...
Where's our football gone on 10:53 - Aug 30 with 5288 viewsyescomeon

Where's our football gone on 10:10 - Aug 30 by Belfast

Cant see us getting it right for a few months, it will be very indifferent this season.

Indifferent indeed, I don't for a second see us going down but bottom of mid table I would say with maybe a decent run in Europe.

Upthecity!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024