Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
horse for today. 14:40 - Sep 19 with 4563 viewsLambourn

17:20 yarmouth

Rocksvilla lol

im at yarmouth today and Ryan Moore rates it as his best chance of the day.
so all abuse to him please.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2013 17:32]
horse for today. on 14:59 - Sep 19 with 3696 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

A few pennies put on this one, thank you Lambourn.
horse for today. on 15:36 - Sep 19 with 3635 viewsBklynRanger

Out of interest, does anyone know any U.S. based gambling sites that allow gambling on U.K. races?

The last time I looked there were none and the situation seems to have only got worse in recent times. Dicks.
horse for today. on 15:44 - Sep 19 with 3618 viewsilovegambling

horse for today. on 15:36 - Sep 19 by BklynRanger

Out of interest, does anyone know any U.S. based gambling sites that allow gambling on U.K. races?

The last time I looked there were none and the situation seems to have only got worse in recent times. Dicks.

there arent any i used to bet with TAB australia when i was in U.S. as they allowed bets in u.s. dollars. and even accepted amex.
horse for today. on 15:46 - Sep 19 with 3608 viewsBklynRanger

horse for today. on 15:44 - Sep 19 by ilovegambling

there arent any i used to bet with TAB australia when i was in U.S. as they allowed bets in u.s. dollars. and even accepted amex.

Ok, thanks - that confirms what I thought - plus your user name gives you an air of authority on the matter
horse for today. on 15:54 - Sep 19 with 3585 viewsLambourn

horse for today. on 15:46 - Sep 19 by BklynRanger

Ok, thanks - that confirms what I thought - plus your user name gives you an air of authority on the matter

BetUS takes bets on big meeting uk racing cheltenham royal ascot etc. but not a wet thursday at yarmouth.
horse for today. on 16:01 - Sep 19 with 3570 viewsoohmewhisky

horse for today. on 14:59 - Sep 19 by Pablo_Hoopsta

A few pennies put on this one, thank you Lambourn.

is it worth an e/w @7/2? anyone seen better odds than that?
horse for today. on 16:08 - Sep 19 with 3554 viewsrosseeles

4/1 on sky bet so i slapped a cheeky e/w on it

in fact i put the kids college fund on it, my savings, my wifes savings and took out a loan, im sure ill be golden when it romps home

**slightly less dramatic version i stuck a fiver each way....**
horse for today. on 16:08 - Sep 19 with 3550 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

horse for today. on 16:01 - Sep 19 by oohmewhisky

is it worth an e/w @7/2? anyone seen better odds than that?

Im going for the win!
Login to get fewer ads

horse for today. on 16:09 - Sep 19 with 3547 viewsnedflanders

Hope it wins for you but can assure you jockeys are generally clueless when it comes to tipping.

Good luck anyway!
horse for today. on 16:11 - Sep 19 with 3536 viewsLambourn

horse for today. on 16:08 - Sep 19 by rosseeles

4/1 on sky bet so i slapped a cheeky e/w on it

in fact i put the kids college fund on it, my savings, my wifes savings and took out a loan, im sure ill be golden when it romps home

**slightly less dramatic version i stuck a fiver each way....**

i like the first version better as ive done that before, i think thats what led me to a heart attack at 31 years old infact. more relief than excitment when it got its nose infront.
horse for today. on 16:13 - Sep 19 with 3529 viewsRblockPrior

£10 to win just placed, thanks for the tip again lambourn, I got 7/2
[Post edited 19 Sep 2013 16:16]

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

horse for today. on 16:14 - Sep 19 with 3529 viewsslranger40

Thanks for this.

4/1 on Betfair.

Some of the winnings on from the previous winner.

fingers crossed.
horse for today. on 16:17 - Sep 19 with 3513 viewstinhead

I just stuck a fiver on as well... so you can kiss any winnings goodbye... I never win!

Puny God!

horse for today. on 16:19 - Sep 19 with 3499 viewsLambourn

horse for today. on 16:17 - Sep 19 by tinhead

I just stuck a fiver on as well... so you can kiss any winnings goodbye... I never win!

things will hopefully change today. fingers bollocks tits toes beer belly and double chin crossed
horse for today. on 16:22 - Sep 19 with 3492 viewsRangerJim

£2.50 on it e/w - Eyes crossed and everything

High-roller Jim they call me
horse for today. on 16:24 - Sep 19 with 3476 viewstinhead

You just described me perfectly!

Puny God!

horse for today. on 16:29 - Sep 19 with 3464 viewsswisscottage

horse for today. on 16:22 - Sep 19 by RangerJim

£2.50 on it e/w - Eyes crossed and everything

High-roller Jim they call me

hmm. where's this come from .. an interview or conversation with the jockey himself?

These days Jockeys are banned from passing on information(banning offence), and as others have said they really are the worst judges when it comes to tipping their rides. Usually a top jockey publicly saying a horse is their best ride of the day, will usually mean a profit laying it on the exchanges as it will tend to be overbet.
horse for today. on 16:46 - Sep 19 with 3428 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

horse for today. on 16:29 - Sep 19 by swisscottage

hmm. where's this come from .. an interview or conversation with the jockey himself?

These days Jockeys are banned from passing on information(banning offence), and as others have said they really are the worst judges when it comes to tipping their rides. Usually a top jockey publicly saying a horse is their best ride of the day, will usually mean a profit laying it on the exchanges as it will tend to be overbet.

Banned or not, if you are in the inner circle of racing there is good information daily from trainers and jockeys. You just have to be trusted. Not all tips win but generally if you follow them for the long term with a level stake you will be in front.
horse for today. on 16:48 - Sep 19 with 3418 viewsisawqpratwcity

Good luck, everybody. Keep that gravy train rolling.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

horse for today. on 17:00 - Sep 19 with 3390 viewsLambourn

horse for today. on 16:46 - Sep 19 by Sudbury_Hill_R

Banned or not, if you are in the inner circle of racing there is good information daily from trainers and jockeys. You just have to be trusted. Not all tips win but generally if you follow them for the long term with a level stake you will be in front.

exactly C. you know i know the chaps i only came to back the first race one. did MC send you info of charity night. ill pm you but you never answer for days on end.
horse for today. on 17:04 - Sep 19 with 3371 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

horse for today. on 17:00 - Sep 19 by Lambourn

exactly C. you know i know the chaps i only came to back the first race one. did MC send you info of charity night. ill pm you but you never answer for days on end.

Send PM. I'm off at mo and online every day. Cheers
horse for today. on 17:12 - Sep 19 with 3341 viewsswisscottage

horse for today. on 16:46 - Sep 19 by Sudbury_Hill_R

I'm not saying that information isn't there, but you have to be on the inside for it.

The information that I find most relevant, is

1) real reasons for poor/improved performance.
2) Real level of horses fitness ( racing weight is best guide for mature horses) and whether the horse looks as if he's coming back to form after being out of form.
3) Changes to riding tactics.
4) future race planning.

I'm not interested in gallops, or whether the horse jumps like a stag over training fences hurdles, because that often doesn't equate to what the horse will do on the course.

If you're on the inside and you have access to this information at a quality stable then you have a about a 10 to 15% edge over market if you can use that information alongside other consistent analysis methods.

Personally I don't have that sort of information, so I get my edge from neural networks, data mining and modelling, and profiling trainers above and beyond what the press provides.
horse for today. on 17:22 - Sep 19 with 3309 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

Can't win them all boys.
horse for today. on 17:23 - Sep 19 with 3304 viewsBrazilNutR

not even close...doh!
horse for today. on 17:26 - Sep 19 with 3270 viewsLambourn

horse for today. on 17:22 - Sep 19 by Sudbury_Hill_R

Can't win them all boys.

skipped rather than ran very soft ride. was hoping it got fourth so could abuse it in winners enclosure no such luck. ill stick with TG from now on sod these lot.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024