Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seems like 21:42 - Sep 25 with 7021 viewsScoobyDoo

You got undone by two ex-bluebirds tonight, Chris Burke and Matt Green.

Hope they did the ayatolla!
Seems like on 01:00 - Sep 26 with 2113 viewsepaul

No they didnt do the ayaw*nka, they wouldnt even look at us as they were getting called scum b*st ards

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Seems like on 05:54 - Sep 26 with 2061 viewsScoobyDoo

Seems like on 01:00 - Sep 26 by epaul

No they didnt do the ayaw*nka, they wouldnt even look at us as they were getting called scum b*st ards

Bet they were really gutted? After the third goal went in!
Seems like on 11:03 - Sep 26 with 1998 viewsDevz00

I'd never heard of Matt Green until last night.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Seems like on 11:33 - Sep 26 with 1980 viewsUxbridge

Seems like on 22:00 - Sep 25 by reddythered

De Guzman, Britton, Shelvey, Bony have been playing regularly in the first team have they not?

Granted, no Dyer, Routlege or Michu, but can hardly be claimed it was that weak a side - maybe at the back, but you had enough out there to easily handle Birmingham.

My point was just that there was plenty of glee last night as our reserves lost to West Ham's reserves, with a few first teamers out there. Chickens seemed to have been counted before the egg shells cracked by some.

So it was our first team ... apart from the keeper, the entire defence and 3 of the other 6 positions ...

Stellar work there kid.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Seems like on 12:58 - Sep 26 with 1944 viewsScoobyDoo

Seems like on 21:54 - Sep 25 by reddythered

Whilst Scoobs is clearly s*** stirring, let's be honest, you guys were very eager to comment on our reserves versus Wet Spam last night.

Defence aside, that was virtually your first team, without Michu. Not a good result at all against an average Championship side.

if some of your players think they are Berty Big B***ocks these days, bright side is it should be a wake up call.

Me stirring? Never.
Seems like on 13:50 - Sep 26 with 1916 viewsImAlrightJack

Absolute delusion as usual by a C**diff fan. Why would they do that pathetic head patting thing anyway?, they've moved on from that rubbish.

Swansea didn't care if they won or lost last night, they already won this cup and are fully aware of how winning it hurt their league form. It's also no longer a priority and I bet the team nor the fans want to live through that agony again of our post-cup form that ended our season last term.
Seems like on 17:51 - Sep 26 with 1865 viewsreddythered

Seems like on 11:33 - Sep 26 by Uxbridge

So it was our first team ... apart from the keeper, the entire defence and 3 of the other 6 positions ...

Stellar work there kid.

Yeah, first team as in first choice eleven wasn't the intent of my post.
Especially given I explicitly said, "defence apart".

The rest of the lineup have played in rotation for you this season. Sure, Michu, Dyer, Routledge the notables that would be in there, but if individuals who played last night, defence excepted, started the next game you'd not necessarily claim it to be a weakened side.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Seems like on 17:55 - Sep 26 with 1861 viewsUxbridge

Seems like on 17:51 - Sep 26 by reddythered

Yeah, first team as in first choice eleven wasn't the intent of my post.
Especially given I explicitly said, "defence apart".

The rest of the lineup have played in rotation for you this season. Sure, Michu, Dyer, Routledge the notables that would be in there, but if individuals who played last night, defence excepted, started the next game you'd not necessarily claim it to be a weakened side.

Course I would. Our first choice attacking midfielder and all round genius, plus our best two wingers, Pablo apart, were absent. It was a shadow team.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2013 17:55]

Login to get fewer ads

Seems like on 18:01 - Sep 26 with 1856 viewsmonmouth

Seems like on 17:55 - Sep 26 by Uxbridge

Course I would. Our first choice attacking midfielder and all round genius, plus our best two wingers, Pablo apart, were absent. It was a shadow team.

I wouldn't even bother mate. We'll see who has the strongest squad over the season. I know where my money and 99% of all sentient adults money would be.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Seems like on 18:54 - Sep 26 with 1844 viewsreddythered

Seems like on 17:55 - Sep 26 by Uxbridge

I seem to not get my point across.

Of course Michu, Dyer, Routledge would start in your best eleven. That's a given which I acknowledged. What I meant was that if you consider the non-defensive players used last night on an individual basis, if any, not all, of them started the next game you'd not claim the side was that weakened.

The "shadow" team you put out was still a good enough team. Good enough to have won that game. Probably just a blip, you'll be back to form on the weekend.

Difference with us was that, possibly three players aside, the rest would only play first team football in the Prem for us in the case of injuries. So when someone stated we don't have the greatest depth then they were correct. We know that, don't need it repeated. If you're claiming you put out a "shadow" team then maybe the depth argument can be applicable to you guys also? That reads as an excuse more than anything as we all know the Prem is more about a squad than a first eleven.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Seems like on 19:01 - Sep 26 with 1833 viewsdgt73

Seems like on 18:54 - Sep 26 by reddythered

Of course Michu, Dyer, Routledge would start in your best eleven. That's a given which I acknowledged. What I meant was that if you consider the non-defensive players used last night on an individual basis, if any, not all, of them started the next game you'd not claim the side was that weakened.

The "shadow" team you put out was still a good enough team. Good enough to have won that game. Probably just a blip, you'll be back to form on the weekend.

Difference with us was that, possibly three players aside, the rest would only play first team football in the Prem for us in the case of injuries. So when someone stated we don't have the greatest depth then they were correct. We know that, don't need it repeated. If you're claiming you put out a "shadow" team then maybe the depth argument can be applicable to you guys also? That reads as an excuse more than anything as we all know the Prem is more about a squad than a first eleven.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Seems like on 19:04 - Sep 26 with 1826 viewsreddythered

Seems like on 19:01 - Sep 26 by dgt73

At least your language has improved.

Seems like on 19:07 - Sep 26 with 1822 viewsdgt73

Seems like on 19:04 - Sep 26 by reddythered

At least your language has improved.

Fuk u

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Seems like on 19:20 - Sep 26 with 1815 viewsreddythered

Seems like on 19:07 - Sep 26 by dgt73

Fuk u

Sadly, you're not my type.

Not into men and quite frankly I don't think the discussion would be intellectually stimulating enough.

Seems like on 22:46 - Sep 26 with 1786 viewsjack_lord

FA Cup it is then. It is much warmer in London in May anyway :)

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Seems like on 00:15 - Sep 27 with 1724 viewsUxbridge

Seems like on 18:54 - Sep 26 by reddythered

Difference? That's exactly what our side was ... players who will only play when the starters are injured or rested.

You seem to be comparing situations when a handful of players are rotated to when most of the team are rested. All very odd.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024