Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread 22:06 - Nov 2 with 42117 viewsGeneration_Terrorist

Technically a bit early, I know, but this is a special occasion, after all.

"There's no cure for being a c**t."

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 14:14 - Nov 3 with 3821 viewsC_jack

Game suits us, they can't sit back and defend, their fans wont allow it on derby day, they'll come out and try attack and we'll pick them off.

0-2 win

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:11 - Nov 3 with 3463 viewsJohnw102

Vorm, Rangel, Williams ©, Chico Flores, Taylor, Britton, Shelvey, de Guzman, Routledge, Dyer, Michu

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:16 - Nov 3 with 3365 viewsorion3016

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:11 - Nov 3 by Johnw102

Vorm, Rangel, Williams ©, Chico Flores, Taylor, Britton, Shelvey, de Guzman, Routledge, Dyer, Michu

Happy with that
Hope shelvey keeps his cool

Subs?

Be over there now after

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:16 - Nov 3 with 3364 viewsthedrownedman

Hopefully Shelvey will play in a more attacking role.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:17 - Nov 3 with 3341 viewsJohnw102

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:16 - Nov 3 by orion3016

Happy with that
Hope shelvey keeps his cool

Subs?

Tremmel, Tiendalli, Amat, Canas, Pozuelo, Vazquez, Bony

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:17 - Nov 3 with 3341 viewsCaptain_Sham

'Titter' already melting.

Its just a ride.

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:17 - Nov 3 with 3327 viewslidojack

If Cardiff sit back this could be a very dull game with that line up.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:17 - Nov 3 with 3313 viewsAl_Bundy

Like that line up maybe apart from Vorm.

5 midfielders with Michu up top is a good shout today.

Need the wide men to perform today.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:18 - Nov 3 with 3300 viewsBLAZE

I think Shelvey has a good future with us but I'm worried about him today. He's still looking too eager to impress and I'm concerned how that will transpire in such a massive game
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:19 - Nov 3 with 3274 viewsmawdlamjack

anyone who thinks shelvey should start is barking,we need to keep 11 players on the pitch
vorm
rangel chico ash taylor
jdg leon michu
dyer routs
bony

posted before i knew the line up. mistake not playing bony today. will miss his defensive contribution against their hoofball
[Post edited 3 Nov 2013 15:34]

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:19 - Nov 3 with 3256 viewsWatchman

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:17 - Nov 3 by Johnw102

Tremmel, Tiendalli, Amat, Canas, Pozuelo, Vazquez, Bony

always good to see a strong Uk presence on the bench on derby days

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:19 - Nov 3 with 3255 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:18 - Nov 3 by BLAZE

I think Shelvey has a good future with us but I'm worried about him today. He's still looking too eager to impress and I'm concerned how that will transpire in such a massive game

In order to top his Liverpool performance he would need to score a hat-trick and give a way a penalty, own goal and get sent off. I believe he can do it.

Its just a ride.

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:21 - Nov 3 with 3223 viewsthedrownedman

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:18 - Nov 3 by BLAZE

Which is why I'm hoping he plays closer to Michu. The further forward any fück ups occur then less chance they'll be damaging.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:27 - Nov 3 with 3130 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:21 - Nov 3 by thedrownedman

Which is why I'm hoping he plays closer to Michu. The further forward any fück ups occur then less chance they'll be damaging.

Someone's got to play close to Michu. Going to be on his own against ten defenders if not.

Maybe that's the idea. Shelvey feeding off anything MM can scrape up.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:31 - Nov 3 with 3066 viewsNOTRAC

Bony not starting again.What the hell was the pointing signing him.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:33 - Nov 3 with 2885 viewsPlasticman

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:31 - Nov 3 by NOTRAC

Bony not starting again.What the hell was the pointing signing him.

I'm disapointed we are not starting Bony too. I reckon his strength would have come to good use in Cardiffs penalty area.

Plastic since 2012

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:34 - Nov 3 with 2871 viewsthedrownedman

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:27 - Nov 3 by Dr_Winston

Someone's got to play close to Michu. Going to be on his own against ten defenders if not.

Maybe that's the idea. Shelvey feeding off anything MM can scrape up.

Personally don't believe Cardiff will defend first and attack second. It's a Derby game, they're at home against a team they think is winnable. Although I'm slightly annoyed that Michu is on his own. I wonder what Huwbert will make of that...

Anyway, this nervous tension is beginning to get a bit painful!
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:35 - Nov 3 with 2855 viewsSkipTheJack

I'm a bit surprised Bony's not starting. He looks our best defender of set-pieces at the moment!

But I quite like the look of that side. If we could have had Pablo in for Routledge and Davies in for Taylor then I think we'd have been even stronger.

I'd love to see Pozuelo come on and play just behind Michu (although I'm sure if he comes on he'll be stuck out on the wing again).
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:37 - Nov 3 with 2825 viewsslate_dk

It can hardly become as dull as Everton - Tottenham
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:41 - Nov 3 with 2787 viewsmonmouth

I think we're miles better, but I'm still cacking it. I suppose if they nick it, I'll just have to accept that they're better than I think they are, although I still wouldn't swap one player. Can't even bring myself to go to the pub at the moment. Going to watch the first half on my lonesome with the sound turned down I think. What a jessie I've turned into over the last half hour.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:44 - Nov 3 with 2734 viewsthedrownedman

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:41 - Nov 3 by monmouth

I think we're miles better, but I'm still cacking it. I suppose if they nick it, I'll just have to accept that they're better than I think they are, although I still wouldn't swap one player. Can't even bring myself to go to the pub at the moment. Going to watch the first half on my lonesome with the sound turned down I think. What a jessie I've turned into over the last half hour.

Haha, you and me both. I'm wearing my 4th pair of kecks. In the last hour.

Unbearable. The only way I'll calm down is if we're 4-0 up after 20 minutes.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:00 - Nov 3 with 2552 viewsJokeren1943

Very good stream

http://stvstreams.com/flash-vlc/flash
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:00 - Nov 3 with 2539 viewsswanny

I feel sick :(

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:06 - Nov 3 with 2476 viewsShaky

What a miss-cue!

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:07 - Nov 3 with 2455 viewsAdmire

Very very good start. Shelvey isnt wasteful yet
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024