Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
30 of the worlds most powerful images ever. 10:30 - Nov 6 with 13517 viewscalders

http://www.boredpanda.com/must-see-powerful-photos
30 of the worlds most powerful images ever. on 23:44 - Nov 7 with 3257 viewsHollowayRanger

the day my dreams died

day i realized no one is safe anymore

day i first realized that women existed!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

30 of the worlds most powerful images ever. on 02:14 - Nov 8 with 3222 viewsSonofNorfolt

The Hindenburg crash and commentary is one of the most moving pieces ever.

As pictures, the Buddhist monk who set himself alight (RATM album cover) in '63, the Tianamen Sq student with tanks in '89?, Hector Pietersen's body being carried during the Soweto uprising in '76, the naked Vietnamese girl after the napalm attack and any number of images from POW/death camps after they have been liberated.

To lighten the mood a little, Platt's goal player bundle v Belgium in '90, Furlong against maybe Wigan with Bircham & co going mental for the pitch side camera, and Dita von Teese and myself at a surprise night at the Dorchester a few years back....................
30 of the worlds most powerful images ever. on 04:05 - Nov 8 with 3199 viewsFredManRave

230,000 dead in a few hours. Powerful Mother Nature.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

30 of the worlds most powerful images ever. on 05:10 - Nov 8 with 3194 views18StoneOfHoop

30 of the worlds most powerful images ever. on 02:14 - Nov 8 by SonofNorfolt

As pictures, the Buddhist monk who set himself alight (RATM album cover) in '63, the Tianamen Sq student with tanks in '89?, Hector Pietersen's body being carried during the Soweto uprising in '76, the naked Vietnamese girl after the napalm attack and any number of images from POW/death camps after they have been liberated.

To lighten the mood a little, Platt's goal player bundle v Belgium in '90, Furlong against maybe Wigan with Bircham & co going mental for the pitch side camera, and Dita von Teese and myself at a surprise night at the Dorchester a few years back....................

Cracking thread! LFW messageboard at it's finest in full effect!

Some blinding amazing make-you-think images. Congratulations to all involved

For starting it all: The O.P. Calders
Far out man,them pix sure blew me away!

On mullets and Stan the Man upsetting Manure:
Pommyhoop, Metallica, W7Ranger and Tobopoly
Limahl,Pat Sharp and Kasey Keller in goal for Wall - the horror! the horror!

Is this the best/most arresting/iconic QPR photo this century?
Show me better ones in reply down the thread.

For digging out more profound arresting spit : Juzzie
Here's one you'll like from the legendary Weegee, New Yorkers on vacation Labor Day Weekend at Coney Island:

For finding The Amazing Fire Farting Bovine Phenomenon: The Blobster

For missing-the-tone & making it mundane & personal with trite artificial hollow-ringing sentimentality & gratuitous totty pic : It's got to be Holloway!

For coming in at the end with the Know-It-All Oneupmanship naming of Juzz pics
hats off to our favourite global footie watching Carpenter loving magic bus running,close friend of Tony, The inimitable SonOfNorfolt

Oustanding 'Limahl is really bald as a coot' anecdote: A40Bosh

For those that ain't made the cut with an 18 shout-out in this here tribute post well there's always next time,we can all up our game just like Harry's squad

BTW my elder sister has worked on several different national newspaper titles in the last 30+years and a fair bit of unprintable salacious gossip crosses her desk. She told me that as sure as Peter Lilley and Michael Portillo were allegedly once extremely close,in a hands on sort of way,that Limahl was Paul Gambacinni's live-in-lover in the 1980's. (nah,I'm not that astonished either..)

Robert Capa on D-Day:

BTW Could King Curtis be Nedum Onuoha's long-lost american father or what?
[Post edited 8 Nov 2013 5:36]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

30 of the worlds most powerful images ever. on 16:38 - Nov 8 with 3133 viewsJonDoeman

Good link that cheers for posting .

It Is What It Is !!

30 of the worlds most powerful images ever. on 16:58 - Nov 8 with 3122 viewsJuzzie

I laffed out loud at the farting cow, brilliant!!

"Is this the best/most arresting/iconic QPR photo this century?"

I hope so, I'm in it

I was going to put up the picture of the vietnemese girl after the napalm attack but too many iconic pictures are of war. I should find some others that are not.

[Post edited 8 Nov 2013 17:03]
30 of the worlds most powerful images ever. on 17:14 - Nov 8 with 3106 viewssimmo

30 of the worlds most powerful images ever. on 02:14 - Nov 8 by SonofNorfolt

The things I would do to Dita von Teese would break the Geneva Convention. I would be top of Ban Ki Moon's most wanted list.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

30 of the worlds most powerful images ever. on 20:16 - Nov 8 with 3060 viewsSonofNorfolt

You can see the photos in exchange for one of those 1920's 'R's programmes.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024