Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can we please sort out some decent coaches. Injury prevention specalist 15:28 - Nov 14 with 1280 viewsqprno1fan

All these injuries are beyond a joke we need a coaching team trained in the field of injury prevention. The amount of injuries this season for October is beyond a joke. Hamstring injuries should never happen if the players are warmed up/prepared and conditioned properly. I know Harry wanted his cronies around him but it doesn't seem to have helped.

Although an appalling manager look at the injury record we had when Hughes was manager. 95 percent of the time we had a full squad shows the quality of preperation and the standard of coaches we had on the training field. He incorporated stuff like sports science into our training and yes it was absolutely no use on the Pitch in terms of results. But just shows we perhaps need to bring some new coaches in with new methods. We can't go through a season of this injury nightmare.

If you look at the top top clubs in the world with a top coaching setup they hardly ever have injuries such as Hamstrings. Yes Faurlins ACL was just bad luck but things like strains and muscle tears shouldn't happen in a professional club.
Can we please sort out some decent coaches. Injury prevention specalist on 15:37 - Nov 14 with 1271 viewsJonDoeman

What we need is a witch doctor...!!!

It Is What It Is !!

Can we please sort out some decent coaches. Injury prevention specalist on 15:38 - Nov 14 with 1266 viewstoboboly

Most of our team have a history of injuries, we shouldn't be surprised when they get injured.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Can we please sort out some decent coaches. Injury prevention specalist on 15:44 - Nov 14 with 1256 viewsbatmanhoop

judging by the amount of players pulling out of the Internationals, don't think we are unique regarding injuries
Can we please sort out some decent coaches. Injury prevention specalist on 15:45 - Nov 14 with 1255 viewsRangersDave

Maybe boots with studs and leather uppers would do the trick?

Seems to me to be a boot problem half the time.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Can we please sort out some decent coaches. Injury prevention specalist on 15:52 - Nov 14 with 1237 viewsJuzzie

Can we please sort out some decent coaches. Injury prevention specalist on 15:45 - Nov 14 by RangersDave

Maybe boots with studs and leather uppers would do the trick?

Seems to me to be a boot problem half the time.

frisackly.

They wear 'football shoes' now. Shoes??? FFS.

Get some proper boots that protect the foot/ankle.

Oh, and while we're at it, banh these stupid fluorescent colours. Boots are black, end of.
Can we please sort out some decent coaches. Injury prevention specalist on 15:52 - Nov 14 with 1237 viewshopphoops

the improved injury record under hughes also reflected his players' attitude to running around, tackling, stuff like that...

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Can we please sort out some decent coaches. Injury prevention specalist on 16:33 - Nov 14 with 1191 viewsTW_R

Can we please sort out some decent coaches. Injury prevention specalist on 15:52 - Nov 14 by hopphoops

the improved injury record under hughes also reflected his players' attitude to running around, tackling, stuff like that...

Haha - exactly!

Everytime we have a few injuries a thread like this appears, going back to at least the Ollie days. Someone always comes on here questioning our training methods. It appears that whoever is in charge hasn't got a clue about training or how to prevent injuries.

Not being an expert in this field myself, but I suspect that, given we are talking about top, professional sports teams, with coaches that have vast experience in training players and techniques to use, they might have some idea of how to at least have preventative methods for most common injuries. Does the OP seriously believe our coaches just sit there ignoring this stuff?

As for the comments about the top teams hardly ever having injuries I would love to see the stats on that. Manu Utd picked up 4 injuries against Arsenal in their last game, Barcelona have a number of first teamers out at the moment, including Messi and Iniesta, as do Bayern Munich. And Arsenal seem to have implemented an injury rotation system where at least 2 of there midfielders have to be in the treatment room.

The reason you don't notice the top clubs' injuries is because they have big enough squads, with good enough players. That's where we've been fortunate so far, in that, we've always had someone to step in when someone has picked up an injury.

Footballers get injured. Some more than others. Get over it.
Can we please sort out some decent coaches. Injury prevention specalist on 16:58 - Nov 14 with 1136 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I bought Adidas, T-something (£100+ only size 12 studs I could get in footlocker. )

Blue made of plastic, didn't even last the season and I got all sorts of smashes on the top on my feet.

Bought Nike leather blades (ok tore my miniscus) but no foot injuries.

Leather + studs = Win.

It was funny though someone pointed out with the Adidas the keeper had the best boots in the team
[Post edited 14 Nov 2013 16:59]

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024