Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football League Show 00:26 - Nov 24 with 8714 viewshoopstar67

Geez did not even mention QPR or even worse Austin's goal in their round-up of matches.
Football League Show on 12:55 - Nov 25 with 1548 viewsrrrspricey

I'v never taken much notice of the BBC hate us conspiracy theories...unil Sautrday's show.

When discribing Leicesters comeback at Ipswich, the guy said they'd drawn level on points with Burnley....not even an acknowledgement.
Football League Show on 12:56 - Nov 25 with 1546 viewsdaveB

They have a limited time to fit everything in and we're not going to get a mention every week. We still get far more press and media coverage than most in this division
Football League Show on 13:04 - Nov 25 with 1537 viewssimmo

Does anybody still watch this guff for anything to do with us? If I ever watch FLS it's because
1) it's right after MOTD and I just 'leave it on'
2) there are no other football/sport options available at near midnight, even on a Saturday
3) I want to see some results/goals from lower league games as they are not readily available in one place much due to everybody outside the Premiership being one big fat congealed inconsequential FL72 labelled shite.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Football League Show on 23:25 - Nov 25 with 1475 viewsnewgolddream

A pathetic programme with dreadful pundits.
Football League Show on 08:32 - Nov 26 with 1428 viewsjeffranger

Football League Show on 23:25 - Nov 25 by newgolddream

A pathetic programme with dreadful pundits.

I don't know why i stay up to watch that crap & claridge what a bore, we hardly get any game time & didn't even mention charlie's great goal.
Football League Show on 11:16 - Nov 26 with 1401 viewsQPRKirty

They try and fit too much in.
By showing every single goal there is little room for anything else. They should go to the old match of the day format and show 15-20 minutes of a match from each division. I want the atmosphere, controversy, near misses...everything involved, not just the goals. I want to see the final whistle being blown .... the celebration and dejection.
Don't even get me started on match of the day, it's a waste of time unless you love the big 4.
Football League Show on 11:46 - Nov 26 with 1381 viewsJuzzie

Football League Show on 11:16 - Nov 26 by QPRKirty

They try and fit too much in.
By showing every single goal there is little room for anything else. They should go to the old match of the day format and show 15-20 minutes of a match from each division. I want the atmosphere, controversy, near misses...everything involved, not just the goals. I want to see the final whistle being blown .... the celebration and dejection.
Don't even get me started on match of the day, it's a waste of time unless you love the big 4.

I guess people just want to see goals with some shit "R n B" music in the background.

Everything else you rightly mention is just not football these days it seems.
Football League Show on 12:10 - Nov 26 with 1369 viewsQPR442

I never watch the show anymore (have not for 3 seasons). The program is the BBC at it's worst. It used to be awful with Manish/Claridge/Dippy and sadly on Sat night I flicked over and caught the section with QPR in and after they didn't even mention the goal? Glad I have not seen it for so long because it's actually got worse.
Poor excuse for a sports program and the fact that they use Claridge and the new girl tells me that the BBC are not even worried about it.
Stick to sky
Login to get fewer ads

Football League Show on 14:17 - Nov 26 with 1334 viewsMonahoop

Football League Show on 11:46 - Nov 26 by Juzzie

I guess people just want to see goals with some shit "R n B" music in the background.

Everything else you rightly mention is just not football these days it seems.

.... and not only the dodgy background music, but the canned football chants too, some of which are haphazardly hashed together. I remember highlights of Bristol City v Blackburn and you could hear 'United' being chanted!!? Or when Leeds were playing Charlton and the chant of 'Come on you Blues' could be heard. How silly as neither of these sides play in blue. Not to mentioned the mistimed 'oohs and aahs' of a near miss long before a shot has been struck. I'm waiting for the moment a goal scoring cheer goes up while the game is still in open play. Give it time I suppose.
It's worth watching this mush purely for the amateurish clangers it presents. I wonder if Mr Claridge has anything to do with the editing of some of the games?

There aint half been some clever bastards.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024