Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ML knows how to use them subs? :D 10:25 - Nov 24 with 1505 viewsmikecph

I was a little wary when ML subbed Shelvey for Dyer in yesterdays game against Fulham. Thought Dyer was having a good game and was keeping the pressure on Fulham and I thought it was too early in the game (about 60th min) to pull back and play defensive. Thankfully Shelvey was not as usual put in DM role where JDG would then be moved up front but instead Shelvey played offensive midfield switching position with Poz now and then. Worked very well. All in all I must say that ML really seems to know how to use his subs to maximum effect. Looking at the last couple of games especially (but most games in general) the subs often come on and either turn the game around or even contribute with goals. Well done!.
ML knows how to use them subs? :D on 10:30 - Nov 24 with 1484 viewsJackanapes

I would say in general, we always seem to improve after ML has had a look at whats in front of us. We have a ridiculous ratio of second half goals( which when we are at home always seem to go in the south end, but thats another story) but it does imply he is somewhat effective at making changes. Smart cookie is ML.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2013 10:30]

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

ML knows how to use them subs? :D on 13:01 - Nov 24 with 1340 viewsskippyjack

About time the subs started to wake up.. it's earned us 4 points.. well 6 if you take out the farcical penalty.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024