Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
u21's v watford 15:50 - Nov 26 with 2512 viewsjackado

0-0 at half time and got to say James lovridge is such a greedy selfish t@#t not a team player and even arguing with his team mates over who was taking a free kick
u21's v watford on 16:23 - Nov 26 with 2434 viewsjackado

Lovridge just missed a pen
u21's v watford on 16:52 - Nov 26 with 2359 viewsjackado

Full time 0-0 extra time
u21's v watford on 17:37 - Nov 26 with 2269 viewsHubert

Gone to pens
u21's v watford on 17:45 - Nov 26 with 2237 viewsHubert

Lost 4-3 on pens...Loveridge missed again, and Lee Lucas missed the final penalty
u21's v watford on 20:10 - Nov 26 with 2074 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Watched the game today and I have to say I was very impressed with the way we played and the attitude of the team; just wasn't our day in front of goal. For large parts of the tie we looked a class above Watford. Some wonderful attacking moves, with slick passing and good movement, just a shame we either had poor finishing or found the keeper in good form.

We also defended very well for the most part, although it was tricky with Watford having a 7ft unit up-front attempting to barge his way through.

Felt sorry for the lads as they were by a country mile the better team, but just couldn't put the game to bed; Loveridge missing a penalty was just symptomatic of the problem.

Hard to pick a MOM as so many played well, Lucas controled the midfield for large parts, Bray did a lot of good work out wide before fading a bit in the 2nd half. I'd go with Donnelly, even though he was as guilty as anyone of not finishing some moves off, I was very impressed with his overall game, some great runs, lay-offs and defending from the front, and very nearly scored with a lob over the keeper that was similar to Trundle's v Yeovil, evidence of his growing confidence; Looks to be developing nicely.

HJ and Wieghorst were in attendance, as was the ever-chirpy Mr Trundle. Didn't see any senior players though, not that it matters. It was painfully-cold by extra-time and I'm grateful to have purchased the last warm pie they had as it probably saved my life...ish.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

u21's v watford on 21:00 - Nov 26 with 1975 viewsDull1Thomas

could be a report on the senior team - just change the names.
Good in some respects but worrying in the goal scoring department.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

u21's v watford on 21:08 - Nov 26 with 1951 viewsWarwickHunt

u21's v watford on 21:00 - Nov 26 by Dull1Thomas

could be a report on the senior team - just change the names.
Good in some respects but worrying in the goal scoring department.

Aye - only five in the last two games.

Worrying. Very worrying.
u21's v watford on 21:22 - Nov 26 with 1915 viewsSTEVE1

u21's v watford on 20:10 - Nov 26 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Watched the game today and I have to say I was very impressed with the way we played and the attitude of the team; just wasn't our day in front of goal. For large parts of the tie we looked a class above Watford. Some wonderful attacking moves, with slick passing and good movement, just a shame we either had poor finishing or found the keeper in good form.

We also defended very well for the most part, although it was tricky with Watford having a 7ft unit up-front attempting to barge his way through.

Felt sorry for the lads as they were by a country mile the better team, but just couldn't put the game to bed; Loveridge missing a penalty was just symptomatic of the problem.

Hard to pick a MOM as so many played well, Lucas controled the midfield for large parts, Bray did a lot of good work out wide before fading a bit in the 2nd half. I'd go with Donnelly, even though he was as guilty as anyone of not finishing some moves off, I was very impressed with his overall game, some great runs, lay-offs and defending from the front, and very nearly scored with a lob over the keeper that was similar to Trundle's v Yeovil, evidence of his growing confidence; Looks to be developing nicely.

HJ and Wieghorst were in attendance, as was the ever-chirpy Mr Trundle. Didn't see any senior players though, not that it matters. It was painfully-cold by extra-time and I'm grateful to have purchased the last warm pie they had as it probably saved my life...ish.

Agree with that I was there today and was impressed by the youngsters thought Lucas was very good in the centre of midfield and could benifit from some league experience with a lower league club.
Login to get fewer ads

u21's v watford on 21:31 - Nov 26 with 1873 viewsSwansNZ

u21's v watford on 21:08 - Nov 26 by WarwickHunt

Aye - only five in the last two games.

Worrying. Very worrying.

This time last season we had scored 18 PL goals, this season, just a measly 17 - very worrying indeed

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

u21's v watford on 21:47 - Nov 26 with 1841 viewsChief

u21's v watford on 21:22 - Nov 26 by STEVE1

Agree with that I was there today and was impressed by the youngsters thought Lucas was very good in the centre of midfield and could benifit from some league experience with a lower league club.

I wonder what the clubs plans are for Lucas. No sign of getting anywhere near the first team, not even in the cups.

Hes been out on loan before to Burton, but there doesn't seem to be clubs queuing up to take him on loan again.

I wonder if a new contract will be forthcoming when the time comes, hes not a teenager anymore, time may be running out.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

u21's v watford on 21:50 - Nov 26 with 1831 viewsjruss1

Not to concerned about results, great to here glowing reports of the performance.

HJ/Wieghorst but no ML? Strange?
u21's v watford on 21:57 - Nov 26 with 1806 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

u21's v watford on 21:50 - Nov 26 by jruss1

Not to concerned about results, great to here glowing reports of the performance.

HJ/Wieghorst but no ML? Strange?

I doubt anyone was expecting ML to be there, I guess one of Wieghorst's remits is to report back to ML on the u-21s given his history in youth football. I'm not 100% sure what Wieghorst even does, at least assignments like this make sense.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

u21's v watford on 21:59 - Nov 26 with 1799 viewsjruss1

Yeah I suppose so.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024