Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Martin Freeman (The Office / Hobbit) 20:45 - Dec 7 with 3521 viewsEpsomRanger

I sware I saw Martin Freeman in the Lower Loft today with his daughter - anyone else see them and confirm? Can anyone vouch he's QPR?
Martin Freeman (The Office / Hobbit) on 21:13 - Dec 7 with 3443 viewsSmithyqpr

I thought I saw him heading from South Africa rd to the Loft at around 2pm( he was wearing a light brown mac type jacket)....but I thought nah cant be
Martin Freeman (The Office / Hobbit) on 21:46 - Dec 7 with 3340 viewsEpsomRanger

Yes, that was him. Another one to add to the celeb fans list
Martin Freeman (The Office / Hobbit) on 23:24 - Dec 7 with 3165 viewspompeyhoop

Martin Freeman (The Office / Hobbit) on 21:13 - Dec 7 by Smithyqpr

I thought I saw him heading from South Africa rd to the Loft at around 2pm( he was wearing a light brown mac type jacket)....but I thought nah cant be

: ( this post and response made me quite sad to be honest, did you follow him into the bog to see what colour knickers he was wearing??

Anton Ferdinand was not a very good footballer...

Martin Freeman (The Office / Hobbit) on 00:06 - Dec 8 with 3087 viewswombat

Martin Freeman (The Office / Hobbit) on 23:24 - Dec 7 by pompeyhoop

: ( this post and response made me quite sad to be honest, did you follow him into the bog to see what colour knickers he was wearing??

He passed me heading towards the loft at 2 as well I did a second take as he walked past thinking nah he wouldn't come down to rangers would he

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Martin Freeman (The Office / Hobbit) on 00:47 - Dec 8 with 3023 viewsbaz_qpr

Chertsey boy went to my school so not beyond the realms, Rob Green is also chertsey as well.
Martin Freeman (The Office / Hobbit) on 00:54 - Dec 8 with 3017 viewsA40Bosh

Martin Freeman (The Office / Hobbit) on 00:06 - Dec 8 by wombat

He passed me heading towards the loft at 2 as well I did a second take as he walked past thinking nah he wouldn't come down to rangers would he

It's fete God damn it!!!!!
On 6th October 2009 (the night before my brother's 40th) I spent the night tossing and turning and wrote a play in my mind when I could not sleep based on the true life events of a mate of mine and in my head the actor I based the whole play on fire the lead role was Martin Freeman as he reminded me of my mate.

Since then his career has hit new heights and I thought I would never get a chance to pitch my play to him

Just need to print it off and get into the lower loft on the 21st for a happy Xmas

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024