Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TIENDALLI 20:42 - Dec 9 with 6746 viewsswanskid95

Anybody else think he is shockingly bad?
TIENDALLI on 11:04 - Dec 10 with 1353 viewsblaenaugwentjack

With jazz on loan the other option we have here is to play taylor at rb? Surely a better option?
TIENDALLI on 11:16 - Dec 10 with 1329 viewswaynekerr55

TIENDALLI on 11:04 - Dec 10 by blaenaugwentjack

With jazz on loan the other option we have here is to play taylor at rb? Surely a better option?

I don't know what to make of DT. Quality against Newcastle then tripe yesterday. One thing is for certain when we moved the ball wide, we scored, rather than trying to break down their bank of 8 through the centre

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

TIENDALLI on 11:34 - Dec 10 with 1301 viewsGowerjack

TIENDALLI on 23:05 - Dec 9 by mljonzy

Why have a go at him he was one of the better performers tonight. Typical clueless supporter.

Darran

Don't bother having a poll for best post of the year.

This clunge has walked away with it....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

TIENDALLI on 12:06 - Dec 10 with 1285 viewsFlashberryjack

TIENDALLI on 00:42 - Dec 10 by ItchySphincter

If Dwight was terrible how bad was Ben. It's sacrilege to criticise Ben but he offered no more than Dwight. They were all very ordinary tonight and Tiendalli was not particularly worse than anyone else. At least he tried to link up with the equally ineffective Dyer.

FFS
You try and defend the worst swans player on the field(Tiendalli) by calling the best swans player(Dyer) ineffective.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

TIENDALLI on 12:10 - Dec 10 with 1275 viewsmacthejack

Probably didn't help him with all you c**ts moaning and groaning everytime he got the ball. It visibly affected him and other players on the pitch.

If you can't open your mouth without being a phallus then don't open your cocking mouth.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2013 12:11]
TIENDALLI on 12:20 - Dec 10 with 1262 viewsFlashberryjack

TIENDALLI on 12:10 - Dec 10 by macthejack

Probably didn't help him with all you c**ts moaning and groaning everytime he got the ball. It visibly affected him and other players on the pitch.

If you can't open your mouth without being a phallus then don't open your cocking mouth.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2013 12:11]

To be fair mate.... there wasn't any moaning and groaning when he got the ball.
The moaning and groaning came after they saw what he did with it.

A minor detail I know.. but very relevent, dont you think?

Hello

TIENDALLI on 12:23 - Dec 10 with 1250 viewsmacthejack

TIENDALLI on 12:20 - Dec 10 by Flashberryjack

To be fair mate.... there wasn't any moaning and groaning when he got the ball.
The moaning and groaning came after they saw what he did with it.

A minor detail I know.. but very relevent, dont you think?

Not where I was sitting, second we went behind was vehemently abused the whole night, even when he didn't have the ball.
TIENDALLI on 12:38 - Dec 10 with 1240 viewsTheClash

Taylor played for Team GB at right back did ok why don't we give him a chance there ?

The Future is tomorrow's today!

Login to get fewer ads

TIENDALLI on 12:45 - Dec 10 with 1231 views_

TIENDALLI on 11:16 - Dec 10 by waynekerr55

I don't know what to make of DT. Quality against Newcastle then tripe yesterday. One thing is for certain when we moved the ball wide, we scored, rather than trying to break down their bank of 8 through the centre

One thing is for certain?????

When we moved the ball wide we scored????????????

WE SCORED FROM A CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE DIDN'T MOVE THE BALL WIDE - THEY PUT IT BEHIND THE BY-LINE.

Dear God.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2013 12:46]

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

TIENDALLI on 12:46 - Dec 10 with 1225 viewsFlashberryjack

TIENDALLI on 12:23 - Dec 10 by macthejack

Not where I was sitting, second we went behind was vehemently abused the whole night, even when he didn't have the ball.

Seeing that I dont know where you sit I'll take your word for it.
But the moaning you descibed wasn't coming from where I was sat.
Just goes to show how people's recolection of events can differ so much.
Mind you... I still think Tiendalli was absolute sh*te last night.

Hello

TIENDALLI on 12:52 - Dec 10 with 1214 viewsSenhin

I thought the last few games from him have been decent, and a big improvement from where he started this season.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

TIENDALLI on 12:56 - Dec 10 with 1206 viewsFlashberryjack

TIENDALLI on 12:52 - Dec 10 by Senhin

I thought the last few games from him have been decent, and a big improvement from where he started this season.

Sorry I thought we were talking about last nights game.

Hello

TIENDALLI on 12:57 - Dec 10 with 1206 views_

To single out Dwight last night just simply means you were all waiting for him to make mistakes and pouncing on every one. There's no balance in that strategy.

JDG, Pablo, Dyer in large part, Ash, Michu, Ben - all well below par, all worse than Tiendalli.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

TIENDALLI on 13:14 - Dec 10 with 1187 viewsFlashberryjack

TIENDALLI on 12:57 - Dec 10 by _

To single out Dwight last night just simply means you were all waiting for him to make mistakes and pouncing on every one. There's no balance in that strategy.

JDG, Pablo, Dyer in large part, Ash, Michu, Ben - all well below par, all worse than Tiendalli.

Can agree with some of what you say.
JDG, Pablo, Ash, Michu and Ben were well below par, but to say they were all worse than Tiendalli is just plain ludicrous IMO.
Dyer I thought gave a good account of himself when you consider most swans players around him were having a "bad day at the office" type game.

Also ludicrous to suggest that people were waiting for Tiendalli to make a mistake.
Like myself, I would have thought everyone wanted him to play a blinder, although the few that did want him to make a mistake didn't have to wait very long.

Hello

TIENDALLI on 13:22 - Dec 10 with 1177 viewsItchySphincter

TIENDALLI on 12:57 - Dec 10 by _

Yes, but some are above criticism.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

TIENDALLI on 14:06 - Dec 10 with 1150 views_

TIENDALLI on 13:14 - Dec 10 by Flashberryjack

Can agree with some of what you say.
JDG, Pablo, Ash, Michu and Ben were well below par, but to say they were all worse than Tiendalli is just plain ludicrous IMO.
Dyer I thought gave a good account of himself when you consider most swans players around him were having a "bad day at the office" type game.

Also ludicrous to suggest that people were waiting for Tiendalli to make a mistake.
Like myself, I would have thought everyone wanted him to play a blinder, although the few that did want him to make a mistake didn't have to wait very long.

The key to all what you say there is summed up in your 3 letters

IMO

Your opinion differs from reality perhaps, mine too? But without doubt fans go to the Liberty with prejudiced feelings and sorry, but that's easily exacerbated into grudge attacks - like this here.

TIENDALLI on 14:12 - Dec 10 with 1132 viewsDarran

TIENDALLI on 14:06 - Dec 10 by _

The key to all what you say there is summed up in your 3 letters

IMO

Your opinion differs from reality perhaps, mine too? But without doubt fans go to the Liberty with prejudiced feelings and sorry, but that's easily exacerbated into grudge attacks - like this here.

Some f*ckers down there love it,once a players card is marked there's no going back.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

TIENDALLI on 14:34 - Dec 10 with 1112 viewsDrizzy

Did someone really say Laudrup should have helped him out by not aiming attacks down his side?

I give up.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

TIENDALLI on 16:46 - Dec 10 with 1057 viewswaynekerr55

TIENDALLI on 12:45 - Dec 10 by _

One thing is for certain?????

When we moved the ball wide we scored????????????

WE SCORED FROM A CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE DIDN'T MOVE THE BALL WIDE - THEY PUT IT BEHIND THE BY-LINE.

Dear God.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2013 12:46]

God almighty YOU ARE LIKE A DOG WITH A BONE

I get the message, you think I'm a c*nt

But the point I was making - get the ball in from a wide area = we score. Run into brick walls (back 3 plus 5 narrow midfielders) we don't
[Post edited 10 Dec 2013 16:51]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

TIENDALLI on 09:23 - Dec 11 with 979 views_

TIENDALLI on 16:46 - Dec 10 by waynekerr55

God almighty YOU ARE LIKE A DOG WITH A BONE

I get the message, you think I'm a c*nt

But the point I was making - get the ball in from a wide area = we score. Run into brick walls (back 3 plus 5 narrow midfielders) we don't
[Post edited 10 Dec 2013 16:51]

No I don't, please accept my apologies if you think that.

TIENDALLI on 09:29 - Dec 11 with 975 viewsItchySphincter

TIENDALLI on 12:06 - Dec 10 by Flashberryjack

FFS
You try and defend the worst swans player on the field(Tiendalli) by calling the best swans player(Dyer) ineffective.

LOL, I didn't defend anyone you mug. But I did say Dyer was ineffective, and he was. You may think he was our best player but it would be the best of a bad bunch, and not the point I was making.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

TIENDALLI on 10:36 - Dec 11 with 946 viewsmljonzy

TIENDALLI on 11:34 - Dec 10 by Gowerjack

Darran

Don't bother having a poll for best post of the year.

This clunge has walked away with it....

It is so called supporters like you that embarrass our club don't bother watching swansea nobody else wants you to.
TIENDALLI on 11:08 - Dec 11 with 928 views_

TIENDALLI on 10:36 - Dec 11 by mljonzy

It is so called supporters like you that embarrass our club don't bother watching swansea nobody else wants you to.

Totally agree with you. Gower Jack is a well known pr1ck.

TIENDALLI on 11:17 - Dec 11 with 921 viewsperchrockjack

For me its perfectly OK to ask questions, profer opinions ,or simply slag off players/managers on line.
If players are upset by this then they should feckoff and quick. Good players ram this down throats.
Bad players get upset and sulk by it .
However ,at an actual game ,for me, its all about offering support and trying to inject a little soul if needed as players do respond;they should be self motivated but not all to the extent we want and we do want.
Something is amiss support wise and the response has to be first and foremost from the players to show desire all the way through every game for 90 mins.
Its our feckn club they represent ands they should be proud to wear a shirt that s had some wonderful players wearing it previously.
Quite why anyone would want to go willingly a full 10 mins before should be either because they re bored or too upset.

Anyway,I pray for the health and fitness of Angel.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024