Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danny Graham scoring one. 22:33 - Dec 9 with 4959 viewsmikecph

So what do you guys make of DG putting one in. I hated that he was the one scoring. But I appreciate he didn't celebrate and I think it was a nice gesture with the standing ovation from home crowd when he went off.
Danny Graham scoring one. on 22:34 - Dec 9 with 3790 viewshobo

Inevitable
Danny Graham scoring one. on 22:47 - Dec 9 with 3717 viewsJackfath

Nice gesture?

The bloke scored a goal against us and our "fans" give the bloke a round of applause and stand up when he's subbed.

People are thick as f u c k.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Danny Graham scoring one. on 22:48 - Dec 9 with 3703 viewsNeathJack

Danny Graham scoring one. on 22:47 - Dec 9 by Jackfath

Nice gesture?

The bloke scored a goal against us and our "fans" give the bloke a round of applause and stand up when he's subbed.

People are thick as f u c k.

This.

People are going soft ffs.
Danny Graham scoring one. on 22:49 - Dec 9 with 3696 viewsmikecph

Haha, I guess you guys were the "half" that didn't stand up? xD
Danny Graham scoring one. on 22:50 - Dec 9 with 3673 viewsJackfath

Danny Graham scoring one. on 22:48 - Dec 9 by NeathJack

This.

People are going soft ffs.

Bunch of sheep copying what people around them do. It pisses me right off.

I hate this current trend of clapping things which have nothing to do with us.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Danny Graham scoring one. on 22:51 - Dec 9 with 3665 viewsTheArtChappy

I got my mate to put £2 on him scoring anytime

The Art Chappy A.K.A Chris Chapman
Poll: should 3pm kick offs be allowed to be brocasted live

Danny Graham scoring one. on 22:56 - Dec 9 with 3631 viewsTreforys_Jack

I'll always appreciate a good goal and that was a humdinger of a cross to be fair. Always had time for DG shame he had so much baggage (allegedly).
Danny Graham scoring one. on 23:08 - Dec 9 with 3570 viewsDull1Thomas

DG did a job for us but wanted out.
Warm back before the game but after that just another enemy.
Basses applauded Ramsey for scoring and now we've join in giving ex-players standing ovations for scoring against us.
Really hacked off with our support tonight.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Login to get fewer ads

Danny Graham scoring one. on 23:10 - Dec 9 with 3557 viewsTokijo

Each to their own. You dont have to like it
Danny Graham scoring one. on 23:11 - Dec 9 with 3544 viewsmljonzy

I didn't clap because he scored if anything it made me angry that our supporters clapped after going one nil down.
Danny Graham scoring one. on 23:18 - Dec 9 with 3511 viewsDr_Winston

I got no beef with Danny Graham. Gave him a little clap when he went off.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Danny Graham scoring one. on 23:22 - Dec 9 with 3493 viewsSwanseajill

Danny Graham scoring one. on 23:11 - Dec 9 by mljonzy

I didn't clap because he scored if anything it made me angry that our supporters clapped after going one nil down.

i agree, standing ovation my a**e.
I never paid to watch him score. I went to see us destroy Hull, or at least show that team of hefty hulks that we are not pushovers.
And hearing the East booing at half time, just beggers belief.
Danny Graham scoring one. on 23:26 - Dec 9 with 3479 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Didn't clap him at any point but can accept that he was the best centre forward on the pitch tonight.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Danny Graham scoring one. on 23:28 - Dec 9 with 3472 viewsShins

Danny did us proud when he was here. Always put a shift in and scored a nice hatful of goals for us too.
I, for one, have nothing against the guy. Good luck to him.

Saying that, if he scores against us again I'm going to spike his hip flask with Rophynol and leave him in Leckwith Road.

#ISTAYFORTHE90

Danny Graham scoring one. on 23:39 - Dec 9 with 3440 viewsSwanseajill

Danny Graham scoring one. on 23:28 - Dec 9 by Shins

Danny did us proud when he was here. Always put a shift in and scored a nice hatful of goals for us too.
I, for one, have nothing against the guy. Good luck to him.

Saying that, if he scores against us again I'm going to spike his hip flask with Rophynol and leave him in Leckwith Road.

But never mind the next time...

Once was enough for me. And once he scored, the crowd went so quiet you could hear their forward scream like a baby when he fell over. Bruce screaming and playing the ref and fourth official.
Not a murmer from our fans, when that is the very time we need our voices to ring around the stadium.
Danny Graham scoring one. on 00:22 - Dec 10 with 3350 viewssammylee3

I stood up and clapped was great for us and does anyone remember the goal against Chelsea in the semi final last year? 14 Goals in his first prem season without them we'd be down. Thanks Danny, good luck to if you were unhappy.
Danny Graham scoring one. on 00:26 - Dec 10 with 3344 viewsParlay

Danny Graham scoring one. on 22:51 - Dec 9 by TheArtChappy

I got my mate to put £2 on him scoring anytime

You will be able to get an extra value meal with the winnings! £6!

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Danny Graham scoring one. on 00:43 - Dec 10 with 3320 viewsSpratty

Danny Graham scoring one. on 23:39 - Dec 9 by Swanseajill

But never mind the next time...

Once was enough for me. And once he scored, the crowd went so quiet you could hear their forward scream like a baby when he fell over. Bruce screaming and playing the ref and fourth official.
Not a murmer from our fans, when that is the very time we need our voices to ring around the stadium.

Whatever happened when Danny left he still played an important part in our club and in our progression in the cup and he was a popular player.

Respect to him for not celebrating the goal (especially as he must have been so delighted to score). Would not have applauded when he scored, that seems a bit bizarre to me and not very motivating for our team.

I was happy to give Danny a clap when he went off though and to be honest I would have thought that would be quite motivating to our current players as it shows regardless of what happens in the future we will still appreciate the part they played in our club.

Hated the moaning and booing.
Danny Graham scoring one. on 00:50 - Dec 10 with 3308 viewsrob

I don't get all this non-celebrating malarkey. Footy is going soft.
(No subject) (n/t) on 09:22 - Dec 10 with 3157 viewsDevz00

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Danny Graham scoring one. on 09:22 - Dec 10 with 3156 viewsDevz00

I wasn't there but would have stood up and clapped Graham off when he got subbed.

The difference here is that when Ramsey scored against Cardiff some of them clapped his goal FFS! They were chanting his name during the match and then "Ramsey do the Ayatollah" etc. Cringe worthy.

When Graham scored, he didn't celebrate and the home fans didn't react from what I saw on TV. When he got subbed off he was applauded. I think this is fine and correct.

Danny Graham, unlike Ramsey at Cardiff. played a lot of games for us and scored some very important goals.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Danny Graham scoring one. on 09:25 - Dec 10 with 3151 viewslovejuicejack

Danny Graham scoring one. on 09:22 - Dec 10 by Devz00

I wasn't there but would have stood up and clapped Graham off when he got subbed.

The difference here is that when Ramsey scored against Cardiff some of them clapped his goal FFS! They were chanting his name during the match and then "Ramsey do the Ayatollah" etc. Cringe worthy.

When Graham scored, he didn't celebrate and the home fans didn't react from what I saw on TV. When he got subbed off he was applauded. I think this is fine and correct.

Danny Graham, unlike Ramsey at Cardiff. played a lot of games for us and scored some very important goals.

And wanted away from our club ... you know our fans where clapping when he scored right?
Kin ell our club has gone to the dogs lately.
Danny Graham scoring one. on 09:27 - Dec 10 with 3147 viewsTheArtChappy

Danny Graham scoring one. on 00:26 - Dec 10 by Parlay

You will be able to get an extra value meal with the winnings! £6!

A footlong subway and drink £5

The Art Chappy A.K.A Chris Chapman
Poll: should 3pm kick offs be allowed to be brocasted live

Danny Graham scoring one. on 09:49 - Dec 10 with 3120 viewsDevz00

Danny Graham scoring one. on 09:25 - Dec 10 by lovejuicejack

And wanted away from our club ... you know our fans where clapping when he scored right?
Kin ell our club has gone to the dogs lately.

So? He wanted away when he could have picked up a league cup winners medal. Hardly selfish of him! Shows there's other things going on off the field. You know, the league cup we won where he scored and put the game to bed at Stamford Bridge. Remember? The same game that our fans were cheering for Frank Lampard, which is highly embarrassing.

As I said above, I wasn't at the game last night and watched on TV. The reaction from the crowd was silent when he scored so if a few fans clapped then it didn't come across that way. I certainly wouldn't have applauded his goal.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2013 9:50]

Danny Graham scoring one. on 10:01 - Dec 10 with 3096 viewsstevethejack

When he was subbed, I clapped - nothing to do with what he did on the pitch last night. It was for the really great performances he gave us in the Premier League. It was the first opportunity I had to show him my appreciation.

Next time he plays against us, he will be given the same reaction I give to every Hull player (or whichever team he plays for).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024