Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ML denies Spurs 08:39 - Dec 17 with 5321 viewsOdgaard

Michael Laudrup stays..

Bayram Tutumlu today ;
Michael Laudrup is very happy at Swansea, it's a good club and he wants to stay.
ML denies Spurs on 08:51 - Dec 17 with 5251 viewsmonmouth

Yes, agent turns down job that client hasn't been offered. Except of course he doesn't do anything of the sort. I'm sure no one can imagine the follow up qiuote "Michael was very happy at Swansea and he would certainly have stayed, but this was just too good to turn down, everyone can see that"

The real stopper is that Spuds almost certainly won't pay a whacking release fee for a mid table relative rookie after paying off dubblus-barrellus.

Maybe ML wants to negotiate an extension though by using the 'threat' of a potential option? Or maybe its just the usual agent's nudge to Totty; if you haven't considered ML, then let me remind you he's around. Most likely that.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

ML denies Spurs on 08:55 - Dec 17 with 5233 viewsNeath_Jack

Aye Brendan said the same too.

I think that Spurs will seriously consider ML, my reason for that is, look how our other two managers have done since joining a big club after us. I know if i was one of the Spurs money men i would take a chance on him and lets be honest, he's done arguably better with us than the two before. How much is his release clause?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

ML denies Spurs on 08:58 - Dec 17 with 5219 viewsJokeren1943

ML denies Spurs on 08:55 - Dec 17 by Neath_Jack

Aye Brendan said the same too.

I think that Spurs will seriously consider ML, my reason for that is, look how our other two managers have done since joining a big club after us. I know if i was one of the Spurs money men i would take a chance on him and lets be honest, he's done arguably better with us than the two before. How much is his release clause?

think it is around 9 million.
ML denies Spurs on 09:03 - Dec 17 with 5195 viewsOdgaard

ML denies Spurs on 08:51 - Dec 17 by monmouth

Yes, agent turns down job that client hasn't been offered. Except of course he doesn't do anything of the sort. I'm sure no one can imagine the follow up qiuote "Michael was very happy at Swansea and he would certainly have stayed, but this was just too good to turn down, everyone can see that"

The real stopper is that Spuds almost certainly won't pay a whacking release fee for a mid table relative rookie after paying off dubblus-barrellus.

Maybe ML wants to negotiate an extension though by using the 'threat' of a potential option? Or maybe its just the usual agent's nudge to Totty; if you haven't considered ML, then let me remind you he's around. Most likely that.

Yea, but you have to stop the rumors, everybody is speculating - and i do think that ML want to stay!

But yeah being wanted is a good thing when you have to negotiate a new contract :D
ML denies Spurs on 09:38 - Dec 17 with 5092 viewsGlyn1

ML denies Spurs on 09:03 - Dec 17 by Odgaard

Yea, but you have to stop the rumors, everybody is speculating - and i do think that ML want to stay!

But yeah being wanted is a good thing when you have to negotiate a new contract :D

Except that he isn't going to negotiate a new contract, because he will be moving somewhere else in the summer.

Most of us (not all) will be sorry to see him go, because he's become a big part of our history for establishing us in the Premeir League and winning the Capital One Cup, but we all know that he will be moving to Spain or Italy next season. My own guess is Seville because it would almost guarantee Europa Cup football every season.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2013 9:40]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

ML denies Spurs on 09:40 - Dec 17 with 5078 viewsSwanfan1

empty promises what did Rodgers say before he left ?...

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

ML denies Spurs on 10:32 - Dec 17 with 4958 viewsOdgaard

ML denies Spurs on 09:40 - Dec 17 by Swanfan1

Yeah but Rodgers did not have a great career as a player..So i do think its more difficult to persuade ML - with big offers

But in summertime everything can happen - and there is no guarantee.. Have ML said anything ells and promised a long stay?

ML Take one year at a time. And will stay to summer..and perhaps even more - no one knows :) Its depends on many things such ass;

1) can he still progress with swansea?
2) Can he join a BIg big Club with reason?
ML denies Spurs on 11:21 - Dec 17 with 4827 viewsClinton

I don't think Laudrup would be interested in the Spurs job. He'd get all that daily media crap that london and Manchester clubs get, but there's not the upside of Champions League. Just think what the Mirror, Mail And Talkshyte would have made of his Paris stopover if he was at a top six club. Spurs is a job for a relatively successfully manager who wants to really make his name in football if he can get them to CL, or for the likes of Capello who would do it for the cash. Laudrup has nothing to prove in football, he's already a legend, I guess he doesn't need the cash else he wouldn't be at Swansea.

I can't see him getting on with the Spurs hierarchy who seem to have their heads up their own backsides.

I don't see him at another PL club. He stays with us until he gets a crack at one of the big ones. Real, Barca, or somewhere with a big club and a good quality of life like PSG, Sevilla, Valencia.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Login to get fewer ads

ML denies Spurs on 11:30 - Dec 17 with 4788 viewsItchySphincter

Personally can't see Spuds going for him anyway. His record is no so much different to AVB plus he'll cost a fortune. Like for like. More likely to bring back Harry or the guy who did the interview for Ferguson at Manure.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

ML denies Spurs on 13:42 - Dec 17 with 4539 viewsJokeren1943

ML denies Spurs on 11:30 - Dec 17 by ItchySphincter

Personally can't see Spuds going for him anyway. His record is no so much different to AVB plus he'll cost a fortune. Like for like. More likely to bring back Harry or the guy who did the interview for Ferguson at Manure.

Laudrup is an international football star. His team plays very modern creative attacking football.

What is there not to like.

Stability maybe. But Tottenham all ready have a killer defense. He just need to concentrate getting the attack to work. And I think Laudrup can do that.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2013 13:43]
ML denies Spurs on 13:56 - Dec 17 with 4488 viewsRancid

They're bloody awful in defence.
ML denies Spurs on 14:00 - Dec 17 with 4473 viewsBaker

ML denies Spurs on 13:42 - Dec 17 by Jokeren1943

Laudrup is an international football star. His team plays very modern creative attacking football.

Stability maybe. But Tottenham all ready have a killer defense. He just need to concentrate getting the attack to work. And I think Laudrup can do that.

"His team plays very modern creative attacking football"

Link?

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

ML denies Spurs on 14:07 - Dec 17 with 4440 viewsItchySphincter

ML denies Spurs on 13:42 - Dec 17 by Jokeren1943

Duh. What?

ML denies Spurs on 14:09 - Dec 17 with 4436 viewsJokeren1943

ML denies Spurs on 14:00 - Dec 17 by Baker

Link?

You do not think Swansea play creative football?.

Actually how we defend and attack are both very different from other Premier League teams.

And how we defended last season came as a massive surprise for most Premier League coaches and players.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2013 14:28]
ML denies Spurs on 17:04 - Dec 17 with 4187 views2face

ML denies Spurs on 09:38 - Dec 17 by Glyn1

Except that he isn't going to negotiate a new contract, because he will be moving somewhere else in the summer.

Most of us (not all) will be sorry to see him go, because he's become a big part of our history for establishing us in the Premeir League and winning the Capital One Cup, but we all know that he will be moving to Spain or Italy next season. My own guess is Seville because it would almost guarantee Europa Cup football every season.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2013 9:40]

He might not negotiate a new contract. But I seriously doubt that anybody wants to pay the release clause. So most likely he will stay one more year and then leave.
ML denies Spurs on 17:57 - Dec 17 with 4057 viewsDavillin

ML denies Spurs on 14:00 - Dec 17 by Baker

Link?

http://www.dreamland.co.uk

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

ML denies Spurs on 17:59 - Dec 17 with 4055 viewsDavillin

ML denies Spurs on 08:51 - Dec 17 by monmouth

I agree with your analysis.

I guess Tutu's bloody nose has stopped.

What a shitstirrer!

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

ML denies Spurs on 18:16 - Dec 17 with 4016 viewsreddythered

I doubt there's any consideration at Spurs end for Laudrup.

Didn't Laudrup claim he turned down Chelsea in summer, which a) would be a direct allegation he was tapped up if no permission was given by your lot and b) was utter ballocks as everyone and their uncle knew Mourinho would be returning.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

ML denies Spurs on 18:46 - Dec 17 with 3929 viewsItchySphincter

AVB for Laudrup would not be an upgrade. Not being offensive, just saying. Apples and oranges.

ML denies Spurs on 18:58 - Dec 17 with 3892 viewsWarwickHunt

ML denies Spurs on 09:40 - Dec 17 by Swanfan1

Oystondin', triffic, group, dossier, cohntrohl.

Mostly.
ML denies Spurs on 20:43 - Dec 17 with 3730 viewsPozuelosSideys

I think Southampton should be far more concerned than us right now

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

ML denies Spurs on 21:09 - Dec 17 with 3659 viewsSwansNZ

ML denies Spurs on 18:58 - Dec 17 by WarwickHunt

Oystondin', triffic, group, dossier, cohntrohl.

Mostly.

No, the dossier came later - he obviously did not think Swansea worthy enough for them to have knowledge of his encyclopedia on how to play football.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

ML denies Spurs on 21:20 - Dec 17 with 3620 viewsDr_Winston

Laudrup and Levy would get on like Scousejack and ECB.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

ML denies Spurs on 21:34 - Dec 17 with 3552 viewsPureRockFury

Not remotely concerned about the Spurs link.

Slightly more concerned about the Valencia job being available, but can't see ML trying for it all things considered.

Even the bad times were good.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024