Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eight of our next eleven 19:04 - Dec 29 with 3057 viewsSwanjaxs

Games (including the Napoli matches) are live on tv
[Post edited 29 Dec 2013 19:15]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Nine of our next eleven on 19:15 - Dec 29 with 2500 viewsdgt73

That's what being in the big time means. GREAT IN IT.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Eight of our next eleven (n/t) on 19:16 - Dec 29 with 2490 viewsdgt73

[Post edited 29 Dec 2013 19:17]

Eight of our next eleven on 19:17 - Dec 29 with 2487 viewsDull1Thomas

so, I can go to the games and record them live to watch when I get home

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Eight of our next eleven on 21:21 - Dec 29 with 2284 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Eight of our next eleven on 19:17 - Dec 29 by Dull1Thomas

so, I can go to the games and record them live to watch when I get home

Why anyone would want to watch a replay of any of our most recent games is beyond me. I struggle to even watch them while at The Liberty these days. I hope in the Summer that the board choose a manager with a more attacking philosophy.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Eight of our next eleven on 21:22 - Dec 29 with 2275 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Eight of our next eleven on 21:21 - Dec 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Why anyone would want to watch a replay of any of our most recent games is beyond me. I struggle to even watch them while at The Liberty these days. I hope in the Summer that the board choose a manager with a more attacking philosophy.

Yeah, we might even win a cup or something.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Eight of our next eleven on 21:25 - Dec 29 with 2259 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Eight of our next eleven on 21:22 - Dec 29 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Yeah, we might even win a cup or something.

I hope not. Imagine what that would do to our league form. Qualifying to Europe requires a squad with huge depth to cope with the extra fixtures.

Eight of our next eleven on 21:37 - Dec 29 with 2216 viewsborinifanclub

Eight of our next eleven on 21:25 - Dec 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I hope not. Imagine what that would do to our league form. Qualifying to Europe requires a squad with huge depth to cope with the extra fixtures.

Wake up and smell the roses...........we are living the dream that we could not even dream about in the petty days.....Try to enjoy it while we have it!

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Eight of our next eleven on 21:40 - Dec 29 with 2206 viewsexiledclaseboy

Live TV games are one of the main drawbacks to success. Especially home games, I don't mind when kick off times and dates for away games are shifted.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Eight of our next eleven on 21:45 - Dec 29 with 2191 viewsGriffting

Have you ever said anything positive about the swans on here?
Serious question like..
Eight of our next eleven on 21:47 - Dec 29 with 2183 viewsborinifanclub

Eight of our next eleven on 21:45 - Dec 29 by Griffting

Serious question like..

here here I think this guy is a blue nosed wind up merchant

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Eight of our next eleven on 21:49 - Dec 29 with 2170 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Eight of our next eleven on 21:45 - Dec 29 by Griffting

Serious question like..

I was quite pleased with Pablo's performance against Aston Villa. Is that positive enough for you?

Eight of our next eleven on 21:49 - Dec 29 with 2170 viewsNatterjack

Eight of our next eleven on 21:47 - Dec 29 by borinifanclub

Without doubt
Eight of our next eleven on 21:50 - Dec 29 with 2164 viewsGriffting

Eight of our next eleven on 21:47 - Dec 29 by borinifanclub

*Red nosed
Eight of our next eleven on 21:55 - Dec 29 with 2138 viewsborinifanclub

Eight of our next eleven on 21:50 - Dec 29 by Griffting

*Red nosed

lol I stand corrected kind sir!

Eight of our next eleven on 21:56 - Dec 29 with 2128 viewsWinchWenJack

Plastic w*nker!

''You're gonna meet some strangers. Welcome to the zoo. Bitter disappointments. Except for one or two. Some of them are angry. Some of them are mean. Most of them are twisted. Few of them are clean.'' 'tans initial phonecall to Solskjaer.

Eight of our next eleven on 21:58 - Dec 29 with 2121 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Eight of our next eleven on 21:56 - Dec 29 by WinchWenJack

Plastic w*nker!

How am I a plastic? Because you don't agree with my posts? I see.

Eight of our next eleven on 22:18 - Dec 29 with 2080 viewsgevans

Very harsh, the philosophy is still the same now. I think our football has been excellent, just been struggling in last third. I put that down to injuries to our best attacking player Michu. I was at Villa and the football we played was brilliant.
Eight of our next eleven on 22:25 - Dec 29 with 2062 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Eight of our next eleven on 22:18 - Dec 29 by gevans

Very harsh, the philosophy is still the same now. I think our football has been excellent, just been struggling in last third. I put that down to injuries to our best attacking player Michu. I was at Villa and the football we played was brilliant.

"I was at Villa and the football we played was brilliant"

Steady on there, you almost sound like you're enjoying this era of Swans history. Didn't you get the memo? The one entitled 'Misery Loves Company'?

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Eight of our next eleven on 22:30 - Dec 29 with 2028 viewsdgt73

Why don't you fukoff you cardiff c**t.

Eight of our next eleven on 22:49 - Dec 29 with 1991 viewsgevans

Eight of our next eleven on 22:25 - Dec 29 by FearOfAJackPlanet

"I was at Villa and the football we played was brilliant"

Steady on there, you almost sound like you're enjoying this era of Swans history. Didn't you get the memo? The one entitled 'Misery Loves Company'?

I am enjoying every minute of it, Swans mixing it with big guns of premier league and Europe. One of the best players of all time as manager, can it get any better.
Eight of our next eleven on 23:10 - Dec 29 with 1931 viewsjacktar

Eight of our next eleven on 22:49 - Dec 29 by gevans

I am enjoying every minute of it, Swans mixing it with big guns of premier league and Europe. One of the best players of all time as manager, can it get any better.

Me too, so let's not pay too much attention to dicks like DwightyorkeSupertw@t above. It never ceases to amaze me that his likes clearly have nothing better to do. Probably never been near the Liberty or attended any other football match judging by the comments he's made on here.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2013 23:11]

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Eight of our next eleven on 01:51 - Dec 30 with 1786 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Eight of our next eleven on 23:10 - Dec 29 by jacktar

Me too, so let's not pay too much attention to dicks like DwightyorkeSupertw@t above. It never ceases to amaze me that his likes clearly have nothing better to do. Probably never been near the Liberty or attended any other football match judging by the comments he's made on here.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2013 23:11]

If you like I shall take photographical evidence on New Years Day to prove I am at The Liberty. I've also been to plenty of Welsh matches both at Cardiff and Swansea. I even watched QPR vs Nottingham Forest a few seasons ago. Happy?

Eight of our next eleven on 01:56 - Dec 30 with 1774 viewsNatterjack

Eight of our next eleven on 01:51 - Dec 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If you like I shall take photographical evidence on New Years Day to prove I am at The Liberty. I've also been to plenty of Welsh matches both at Cardiff and Swansea. I even watched QPR vs Nottingham Forest a few seasons ago. Happy?

This tw*t is either Sheriffadz/AgentDimi or a Cardiff knob pretending to be him. There can't be two pedantic ar$eholes of the same intelligence, so I'd go for the former.
Eight of our next eleven on 01:58 - Dec 30 with 1769 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Eight of our next eleven on 01:56 - Dec 30 by Natterjack

This tw*t is either Sheriffadz/AgentDimi or a Cardiff knob pretending to be him. There can't be two pedantic ar$eholes of the same intelligence, so I'd go for the former.

I can promise you I am none of the above. I am just a young Swansea fan who after years of reading this forum has decided to join in with the debate. It seems very few posters on here are capable of having one. The majority, such as yourself, simply reply with abusive language and insults. It's all rather sad.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2013 2:02]

Eight of our next eleven on 08:23 - Dec 30 with 1649 viewsdgt73

Eight of our next eleven on 01:58 - Dec 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I can promise you I am none of the above. I am just a young Swansea fan who after years of reading this forum has decided to join in with the debate. It seems very few posters on here are capable of having one. The majority, such as yourself, simply reply with abusive language and insults. It's all rather sad.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2013 2:02]

People are abusive with you because you are not a Swans fan, every post you make has a dig at the swans. You lack the intelligence to think you have anyone fooled, now fukoff.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2013 8:31]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024