Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tremmel 23:12 - Jan 1 with 4290 viewsSuperSwans

Two deflections could not do much with them, bad defending if anything
Tremmel on 14:16 - Jan 2 with 872 viewsCatullus

Tremmel on 11:51 - Jan 2 by Laudrup

"whats he do in training then. gentle tapping. It was kicked straight at him the 3rd goal, I could have saved that."

No it wasn't. It was slightly deflected by Canas' calf.

Yes slightly deflected, very slightly. He should have done better. But so should've Chico, Rangel, Davies and Canas!
Sloppy defending exposed tremmel. All were to blame.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Tremmel on 14:20 - Jan 2 with 862 viewsjackportis

Tremmel on 14:07 - Jan 2 by waynekerr55

Hi Dorus

hi bro.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Tremmel on 16:03 - Jan 2 with 830 viewsDavillin

Tremmel on 11:43 - Jan 2 by ploppy

For the first goal someone, anyone, should have gone to ground. Did you notice Chelsea's defending on MOTD? They just throw bodies in the way.

There's an unwritten rule [at least something stronger than a suggestion] that normally defenders should not leave their feet inside the penalty area, if that's what you're suggesting.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Tremmel on 16:10 - Jan 2 with 820 viewsmawdlamjack

sadly trem has been pants this season, his distribution is poor and puts defenders under pressure,he has no communication with his central defenders and his reactions are slower than a geriatric. yes there were deflections yesterday but a premiership standard keeper could a should have saved all 3 goals yesterday
he's been poor from the off and repeated failings are denting his confidence
vorm on 1 leg would have done better yesterday

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

Tremmel on 16:17 - Jan 2 with 810 viewsDr_Winston

Tremmel on 16:10 - Jan 2 by mawdlamjack

sadly trem has been pants this season, his distribution is poor and puts defenders under pressure,he has no communication with his central defenders and his reactions are slower than a geriatric. yes there were deflections yesterday but a premiership standard keeper could a should have saved all 3 goals yesterday
he's been poor from the off and repeated failings are denting his confidence
vorm on 1 leg would have done better yesterday

You could make a case for the third goal. He had absolutely no chance with the first two.

Blaming him for all three is just silly.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Tremmel on 16:31 - Jan 2 with 797 viewsmacthejack

The truth is, there's absolutely no way of knowing if Vorm would have got to any of City's shots yesterday so to say that he could is ridiculous. People are acting as if Vorm is a flawless keeper. I think he's still living off his form in our first PL season personally.
Tremmel on 16:45 - Jan 2 with 775 viewsYougle

Tremmel on 16:31 - Jan 2 by macthejack

The truth is, there's absolutely no way of knowing if Vorm would have got to any of City's shots yesterday so to say that he could is ridiculous. People are acting as if Vorm is a flawless keeper. I think he's still living off his form in our first PL season personally.

You're right, we'll never know if Vorm would have done better. Fact however remains that Tremmel was there and should have done better.

Whenever Vorm concedes a soft goal - as you rightly point out, he's not flawless either - people suggest Tremmel would have done better so it works both ways really.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024