Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What teams for saturday 23:20 - Jan 5 with 2138 viewsSuperSwans

What team should we play?
What team do you think utd ail play?
Also how long are Rooney and Van Persie out for?
What teams for saturday on 23:36 - Jan 5 with 2097 viewswestside

we could play in white to confuse them
What teams for saturday on 07:14 - Jan 6 with 1957 viewsbuilthjack

He will put a team out which he thinks can do the job on the day. Will be interesting to see who starts, and who he thinks can be impact players from the bench.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

What teams for saturday on 07:23 - Jan 6 with 1938 viewsLiam12345

Tremmel
Rangel Amat Chico Davies
Routledge Canas Britton Lamah
Shelvey
Bony

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

What teams for saturday on 08:17 - Jan 6 with 1873 viewsJackanapes

"we could play in white to confuse them"

We should get John Woos make up guy from Face Off.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2014 8:20]

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

What teams for saturday on 09:51 - Jan 6 with 1811 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

I'd definitely start with Pozuelo again, thought he was superb yesterday.

Saw a stat that pointed out Poz created more goalscoring opportunities yesterday than the whole Utd team put together.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2014 9:53]

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

What teams for saturday on 10:28 - Jan 6 with 1767 viewsSuperSwans

I would drop Chico for Williams.
What teams for saturday on 10:45 - Jan 6 with 1733 viewsZut_Alors

What teams for saturday on 10:28 - Jan 6 by SuperSwans

I would drop Chico for Williams.

He was at fault for their goal, misplaced a simple ball and conceded two free kicks in dangerous areas. Yet despite all that, i thought that was one of his best games for us this season. He seemed to take much greater responsibility and didn't fanny around before clearing the ball. He's been too eccentric at times this season, and with Amat next to him he needed to show more responsibility. I think he did a good job yesterday and wouldn't want to see him dropped. He has the potential to be a fantastic defender. Against Chelsea last year he and Ash produced the best defensive performance i've seen from us in recent memory.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2014 10:46]
What teams for saturday on 10:56 - Jan 6 with 1720 viewsbuilthjack

What teams for saturday on 10:45 - Jan 6 by Zut_Alors

He was at fault for their goal, misplaced a simple ball and conceded two free kicks in dangerous areas. Yet despite all that, i thought that was one of his best games for us this season. He seemed to take much greater responsibility and didn't fanny around before clearing the ball. He's been too eccentric at times this season, and with Amat next to him he needed to show more responsibility. I think he did a good job yesterday and wouldn't want to see him dropped. He has the potential to be a fantastic defender. Against Chelsea last year he and Ash produced the best defensive performance i've seen from us in recent memory.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2014 10:46]

Great situation for the Manager to be in, when he has 15 or 16 players able to slot in, and is able to leave the likes of Ash, Ben and jonjo on the bench

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

What teams for saturday on 11:01 - Jan 6 with 1719 viewsZut_Alors

What teams for saturday on 10:56 - Jan 6 by builthjack

Great situation for the Manager to be in, when he has 15 or 16 players able to slot in, and is able to leave the likes of Ash, Ben and jonjo on the bench

Very true. One of the great things about this season's additions is that i'm confident that i'll be able to see them in a swans shirt again next year. Amat and Poz both look like they'll only get better. Canas and Shelvey came straight in and did very well. Bony is proving the doubters wrong and I imagine he'll be here too.
What teams for saturday on 11:06 - Jan 6 with 1708 viewsbuilthjack

What teams for saturday on 11:01 - Jan 6 by Zut_Alors

Very true. One of the great things about this season's additions is that i'm confident that i'll be able to see them in a swans shirt again next year. Amat and Poz both look like they'll only get better. Canas and Shelvey came straight in and did very well. Bony is proving the doubters wrong and I imagine he'll be here too.

Yes, they are all coming good at the right time, it obviously took time for a few of them to settle in. But they are now giving the fans confidence that we can go on and have a good second half of the season.

What teams for saturday on 11:11 - Jan 6 with 1695 viewsC_jack

Keep the same team.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

What teams for saturday on 11:11 - Jan 6 with 1694 viewsZut_Alors

What teams for saturday on 11:06 - Jan 6 by builthjack

Yes, they are all coming good at the right time, it obviously took time for a few of them to settle in. But they are now giving the fans confidence that we can go on and have a good second half of the season.

It would be excellent to get a point or two from the Utd & Spurs games, and then go on and beat Fulham and West Ham. Home form is my only real concern at the moment. We've actually played pretty well in every game bar Hull recently. I thought we were unlucky against Everton, wasteful against Villa and a little sloppy against City. Aside from that, though, the performances have been good and we've been creating chances.
What teams for saturday on 12:46 - Jan 6 with 1616 viewsLaudrup

What teams for saturday on 09:51 - Jan 6 by FearOfAJackPlanet

I'd definitely start with Pozuelo again, thought he was superb yesterday.

Saw a stat that pointed out Poz created more goalscoring opportunities yesterday than the whole Utd team put together.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2014 9:53]

Pozuelo was named man of the match by Danish TV.

I hate signatures

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024