Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony interview 23:30 - Jan 10 with 4856 viewsNeathJack

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2537375/Wilfried-Bony-intervie
Bony interview on 23:45 - Jan 10 with 3643 viewsinspector

Wtf is he wearing
Bony interview on 00:05 - Jan 11 with 3578 viewsFree_Willy

Looks like he shat himself
Bony interview on 00:19 - Jan 11 with 3522 viewsDarran

He hasn't got a lot of dress sense.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bony interview on 01:03 - Jan 11 with 3414 viewsEbo

Bony interview on 00:19 - Jan 11 by Darran

He hasn't got a lot of dress sense.

Not as bad as your shirts though Dar :)

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Bony interview on 01:09 - Jan 11 with 3403 views2face

I reckon you guys don't like drop-crotch trousers.

However fashion experts you are not.
Bony interview on 03:59 - Jan 11 with 3335 viewsjack_the_lad

Bony interview on 01:09 - Jan 11 by 2face

I reckon you guys don't like drop-crotch trousers.

However fashion experts you are not.

If that's fashion you can keep it. I rekon he must be wearing that for a dare, "nutter".
Bony interview on 05:44 - Jan 11 with 3283 viewsJWK

As long as he scores goals, I don't care what he wears........but that's awful.
Bony interview on 08:04 - Jan 11 with 3190 viewsRancid

Bony interview on 05:44 - Jan 11 by JWK

As long as he scores goals, I don't care what he wears........but that's awful.

Bit flashy for Abertawe ain't he? Seems very headstrong in that interview and definitely his own man.Great if your a striker with that attitude i guess.
Login to get fewer ads

Bony interview on 09:30 - Jan 11 with 3008 viewsperchrockjack

Image is important these days. Superficial see

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Bony interview on 09:34 - Jan 11 with 3014 viewsDr_Winston

Bony interview on 08:04 - Jan 11 by Rancid

Bit flashy for Abertawe ain't he? Seems very headstrong in that interview and definitely his own man.Great if your a striker with that attitude i guess.

Just hope that the current trend for actually helping the poor bastard out with some support and/or service now and again continues into todays match. I genuinely believe that if he'd been having the kind of service that Negredo is getting at Citeh he'd be past the 20 goal mark already by now.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bony interview on 09:39 - Jan 11 with 2979 viewsperchrockjack

Fair comment jobbie but he could MAYBE have been more energetic at times but clearly Laudrup has tweaked thing as we saw routledge crossing with his left foot twice. I m sure that if Bony comes back with Michu working WITH him they d be dynamite.

At the moment though we are totally reliant on him staying fit

Bony interview on 09:53 - Jan 11 with 2948 viewsDr_Winston

Bony interview on 09:39 - Jan 11 by perchrockjack

Fair comment jobbie but he could MAYBE have been more energetic at times but clearly Laudrup has tweaked thing as we saw routledge crossing with his left foot twice. I m sure that if Bony comes back with Michu working WITH him they d be dynamite.

At the moment though we are totally reliant on him staying fit

No "maybe" about it. He's patently not a channel runner. Expecting him to go chasing after the ball is like expecting De Guzman to crunch into every 50/50. It's just not his game. People need to stop bitching about him/them not living up to their own incorrect assumptions of what their role involves.

It's fairly damning that it's taken the best part of five months for us to start using him properly. That's a lot of potential goals gone begging that could have seen us in a much stronger position in the league.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bony interview on 09:57 - Jan 11 with 2920 viewsperchrockjack

Bony interview on 09:53 - Jan 11 by Dr_Winston

No "maybe" about it. He's patently not a channel runner. Expecting him to go chasing after the ball is like expecting De Guzman to crunch into every 50/50. It's just not his game. People need to stop bitching about him/them not living up to their own incorrect assumptions of what their role involves.

It's fairly damning that it's taken the best part of five months for us to start using him properly. That's a lot of potential goals gone begging that could have seen us in a much stronger position in the league.

cant really argue with that but Im surprised we didn't have a strategy to utilise him from DAY 1 . You buy a player for a purpose surely and it would appear we ve not used him correctly which is pisspoor really.

It was interesting to see Rio Ferdinand a big man come off after a legitimate clash with Wilfie so he is certainly a handful

Bony interview on 10:14 - Jan 11 with 2869 viewsSwanfan1

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Bony interview on 10:35 - Jan 11 with 2818 viewsShaky

Bony interview on 09:53 - Jan 11 by Dr_Winston

It is sheer madness to change the style of play completely to suit just one individual, regardless of how much money he cost you.

Look what Liverpool did when they found out what Andy Carrol was all about; took a £20 million quid haircut and kicked him out!

Fortunately it appears there is a viable middle way Bony. Let's hope the much better performance trajectory in recent games persists.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Bony interview on 10:36 - Jan 11 with 2809 viewsShaky

Bony interview on 10:14 - Jan 11 by Swanfan1

Hammer Time more like judging by those pants.

As one brother to another, don't give up your day job, Wilf.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Bony interview on 10:40 - Jan 11 with 2778 viewsRancid

Bony interview on 09:34 - Jan 11 by Dr_Winston

Just hope that the current trend for actually helping the poor bastard out with some support and/or service now and again continues into todays match. I genuinely believe that if he'd been having the kind of service that Negredo is getting at Citeh he'd be past the 20 goal mark already by now.

Combined with a lack of match fitness to be fair.
Bony interview on 10:45 - Jan 11 with 2774 viewsDaithejack

Bonys looking better and better and more confident with every game, If we can get Michu back fit and fireing and get the partnership with Bony to work we'll have one of the best strike pairings in europe nevermind the premier league. We could have 50m worth of nutters playing up front for the little old Swans.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2014 10:47]

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Bony interview on 10:52 - Jan 11 with 2742 viewsParlay

Atrocious dress sense but what a player!

Anyone who has called him fat too, look at his stomach in pic 3 - not an ounce of fat just pure muscle. Hes a machine.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2014 10:53]

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Bony interview on 11:24 - Jan 11 with 2661 viewsDr_Winston

Bony interview on 10:35 - Jan 11 by Shaky

It is sheer madness to change the style of play completely to suit just one individual, regardless of how much money he cost you.

Look what Liverpool did when they found out what Andy Carrol was all about; took a £20 million quid haircut and kicked him out!

Fortunately it appears there is a viable middle way Bony. Let's hope the much better performance trajectory in recent games persists.

Getting more crosses into the box isn't exactly "changing the style of play completely is it"?

Bony interview on 11:27 - Jan 11 with 2648 viewsShaky

Bony interview on 11:24 - Jan 11 by Dr_Winston

Getting more crosses into the box isn't exactly "changing the style of play completely is it"?

So why do you keep going on about the urgent and imperative need to sign new wingers who can provide the service Bony needs?

Misology -- It's a bitch

Bony interview on 11:44 - Jan 11 with 2613 viewsyescomeon

Good interview, really like the guy.

Upthecity!

Bony interview on 11:55 - Jan 11 with 2586 viewskarnataka

Bony interview on 11:44 - Jan 11 by yescomeon

Good interview, really like the guy.

Me too but was wondering which of our two main goal threats is the biggest headcase! The table thumper or the hoarding kicker?
Bony interview on 13:56 - Jan 11 with 2421 viewsClinton

Bony interview on 23:45 - Jan 10 by inspector

Wtf is he wearing

He wears what he wants
He wears what he wants
Wilfred Bony, he wears what he wants

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:09 - Jan 11 with 2386 views2face

Bony interview on 10:36 - Jan 11 by Shaky

Hammer Time more like judging by those pants.

As one brother to another, don't give up your day job, Wilf.

Or Justin Bieber

[Post edited 11 Jan 2014 14:10]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024