Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nile Ranger 22:59 - Feb 3 with 1110 viewsscarrow

Story in press tomorrow that he's under suspension after failing drugs test for ecstasy and cocaine. Follows on from berahino. Can't see ranger getting another club when Southend fire him.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2017 23:30]

Poll: Final position

Nike Ranger on 23:15 - Feb 3 with 1073 viewsfitzochris

They're even branding cowboys now.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Nile Ranger on 23:40 - Feb 3 with 1027 viewsSuddenLad

I read a story last week, that alleged that Ranger was aware of this matter before he signed for Southend, but didn't mention it to them during talks.

Initially, the club were prepared to wait for the outcome of the enquiry, but then 'other matters' came to light which involved him appearing at Court, which also 'slipped his mind'.

I reckon they'll just rip up his contract on the basis that it was obtained without declaring relevant circumstances.

Another promising career continues on a downward spiral......

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Nile Ranger on 13:35 - Feb 4 with 737 viewsrochdaleriddler

Nile Ranger on 23:40 - Feb 3 by SuddenLad

I read a story last week, that alleged that Ranger was aware of this matter before he signed for Southend, but didn't mention it to them during talks.

Initially, the club were prepared to wait for the outcome of the enquiry, but then 'other matters' came to light which involved him appearing at Court, which also 'slipped his mind'.

I reckon they'll just rip up his contract on the basis that it was obtained without declaring relevant circumstances.

Another promising career continues on a downward spiral......

Oldham awaits

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024