Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Rochdale get relegated if Keith Hill stays in charge ? 15:22 - Jan 4 with 748 viewsBrookers81

Will Rochdale get relegated if Keith Hill stays in charge ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Which position do we need to sign a new player in first ?

Will Rochdale get relegated if Keith Hill stays in charge ? on 15:26 - Jan 4 with 725 viewsDaleiLama

Oh goody …………… ANOTHER poll.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Will Rochdale get relegated if Keith Hill stays in charge ? on 16:08 - Jan 4 with 581 viewsBrookers81

Will Rochdale get relegated if Keith Hill stays in charge ? on 15:26 - Jan 4 by DaleiLama

Oh goody …………… ANOTHER poll.

your apathy to polls is like mine to the Dale team sheet every time I see a goalkeeper change or when I hear Hills after match, don't blame me, blame the players routine. Even though he signed all the players? :p

Poll: Which position do we need to sign a new player in first ?

Will Rochdale get relegated if Keith Hill stays in charge ? on 17:12 - Jan 4 with 471 viewsDaleiLama

Will Rochdale get relegated if Keith Hill stays in charge ? on 16:08 - Jan 4 by Brookers81

your apathy to polls is like mine to the Dale team sheet every time I see a goalkeeper change or when I hear Hills after match, don't blame me, blame the players routine. Even though he signed all the players? :p

My comment resulted from having had a lots of polls about Keith and frankly, whilst it may have had some merit when first done and even second time around when the consensus shifted, it feels more like flogging a dead horse now (I know yours is about relegation versus sacking him but …....)

In addition, had you put this poll up last year when we were in the mire, probably the majority would have thought we would go down (including the bookies?) We defied the odds and put a run together to stay up. There's a reason the games are played - because either team can win on any given Saturday.

As an aside, and commenting generally, I'm not trying to stifle debate with my comment - just that I'm a tad burnt out with all the negativity and in-fighting. Especially when it achieves nothing. There's a Director's forum coming up. It's a better …… erm ….. forum for fans to raise issues that matter than a fans forum.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024