Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Henderson's relish.. 13:29 - May 13 with 1200 viewsncfc_chalky

I've got a friend from Wakefield who loves the stuff,I've been in chippys in South Yorkshire where its offered along with salt n vinegar but it's totally unknown South of Sheffield,in the label it says Strong and Northern on the label but is it as big in Rochdale or just Yorkshire?
[Post edited 13 May 2020 13:30]

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Henderson's relish.. on 13:33 - May 13 with 1178 viewsrochdaleriddler

I have Lancashire sauce , Henderson’s relish and Worcestershire sauce in my store cupboard

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Henderson's relish.. on 13:42 - May 13 with 1153 viewsncfc_chalky

Henderson's relish.. on 13:33 - May 13 by rochdaleriddler

I have Lancashire sauce , Henderson’s relish and Worcestershire sauce in my store cupboard

I honestly thought that you having me on with Lancashire sauce so I googled it,I'm presuming it's the rival to Henderson's but which is best in your opinion,I might just "accidentally" get a bottle to rub her up the wrong way

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Henderson's relish.. on 13:47 - May 13 with 1119 viewsDaleiLama

It's massive in Rochdale. It's what our star striker gets when a through ball comes to him....

But seriously, it seems it's anchovy free, unlike Worcestershire sauce, whilst the Lancashire sauce RR refers to is Veggie/Vegan.

About 20 years ago I was bought some Gentleman's relish (it didn't turn me into one) and that stuff is packed with anchovies and an acquired taste. (Hint - I've never bought myself any since)

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Henderson's relish.. on 17:50 - May 13 with 969 viewsaleanddale

Henderson’s is a top notch sauce!!

It is however like Notts not in the same league as Lancashire sauce!!
Henderson's relish.. on 18:09 - May 13 with 948 viewsblackdogblue

Henderson's relish.. on 17:50 - May 13 by aleanddale

Henderson’s is a top notch sauce!!

It is however like Notts not in the same league as Lancashire sauce!!

That’s not fair. Everyone knows Notts Sauce is Red and comes in a Cup Shape recepticle and also famous in some European circles as well

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Henderson's relish.. on 18:15 - May 13 with 938 viewsrochdaleriddler

Henderson's relish.. on 13:42 - May 13 by ncfc_chalky

I honestly thought that you having me on with Lancashire sauce so I googled it,I'm presuming it's the rival to Henderson's but which is best in your opinion,I might just "accidentally" get a bottle to rub her up the wrong way

Lancashire sauce is great on cheese on toast, Henderson’s is more for chucking in a beef stew

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Henderson's relish.. on 18:17 - May 13 with 936 viewsrochdaleriddler

Henderson's relish.. on 13:47 - May 13 by DaleiLama

It's massive in Rochdale. It's what our star striker gets when a through ball comes to him....

But seriously, it seems it's anchovy free, unlike Worcestershire sauce, whilst the Lancashire sauce RR refers to is Veggie/Vegan.

About 20 years ago I was bought some Gentleman's relish (it didn't turn me into one) and that stuff is packed with anchovies and an acquired taste. (Hint - I've never bought myself any since)

Gentleman’s relish is rank. The old Barearts brewery shop used to sell it to eat with your beer and crackers

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024