Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done 20:14 - Oct 21 with 2826 viewsrochdaleriddler

I reluctantly asked for a refund on my season card yesterday, this morning I received a cheque. That is very quick service, other firms should take note.

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Well done on 20:28 - Oct 21 with 2782 viewsjudd

Did you pay by cheque?

Very inconvenient payment transaction nowadays.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Well done on 20:36 - Oct 21 with 2740 viewsKingstdale

Cheques aren't as much of a drag as they used to be. My banking app allows me to scan and upload the cheque and it's cleared within 2 days tops,,,usually within 24 hrs.
Well done on 21:26 - Oct 21 with 2615 viewsrochdaleriddler

Well done on 20:28 - Oct 21 by judd

Did you pay by cheque?

I didn’t , but as mentioned above I scanned it, it will clear v quickly , probably quicker than shops refund onto card

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Well done on 21:44 - Oct 21 with 2570 viewsjudd

Well done on 21:26 - Oct 21 by rochdaleriddler

I didn’t , but as mentioned above I scanned it, it will clear v quickly , probably quicker than shops refund onto card

Fair enough if customers are happy and have the scanning facility.

Well done on 22:14 - Oct 21 with 2516 views100notout

Well done on 21:44 - Oct 21 by judd

you can do it on your phone

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Well done on 22:15 - Oct 21 with 2515 viewsrochdaleriddler

Well done on 21:44 - Oct 21 by judd

I don’t know if it suits everyone, just is ok for me

Well done on 22:21 - Oct 21 with 2496 viewsjudd

Well done on 22:15 - Oct 21 by rochdaleriddler

I don’t know if it suits everyone, just is ok for me

I've had no more than 2 cheques in about the past 5 years, ironically both from the club. A simple bank transfer works best, in my opinion.

Well done on 22:24 - Oct 21 with 2490 viewsrochdaleriddler

Well done on 22:21 - Oct 21 by judd

I've had no more than 2 cheques in about the past 5 years, ironically both from the club. A simple bank transfer works best, in my opinion.

I agree, I probably get 1-2 cheques a year, used to be a right ball ache actually going into branch to pay them in

Login to get fewer ads

Well done on 22:30 - Oct 21 with 2468 viewsjudd

Well done on 22:24 - Oct 21 by rochdaleriddler

I agree, I probably get 1-2 cheques a year, used to be a right ball ache actually going into branch to pay them in

Even worse now with branch closures and uncertain opening times.

Well done on 08:45 - Oct 22 with 2276 viewsDalenet

Well done on 22:30 - Oct 21 by judd

Even worse now with branch closures and uncertain opening times.

Never really understood why people still use bank branches for simple things. Walked past a Barclays the other day - they were queuing down the street in poor weather. Just don't get it. I haven't been into a bank branch in 35 years and cheques are simply posted, or now can be scanned. And most banks offer deposit/withdrawal services at post offices.

Anyway well done to the club.
Well done on 18:52 - Oct 22 with 1922 views49thseason

Well done on 20:28 - Oct 21 by judd

Did you pay by cheque?

Especially as the app limit is £500 and if you bank at HSBC which has been closed for weeks.
Well done on 19:48 - Oct 22 with 1845 viewsrobtheb

Received a cheque last week, paid it into Nat West, Rochdale on Friday, in my RBS account the following Monday. Happy with that.
Well done on 20:36 - Oct 22 with 1787 viewsnordenblue

Well done on 22:21 - Oct 21 by judd

Apparently they can be pulled too Judd even after "clearing" in your account, had a bit if a scare a few years ago selling a car privately for a good few grand,luckily my mate worked at my bank and told me not to do a transfer for it which surprised me at the time.
Well done on 21:05 - Oct 22 with 1756 viewsrochdaleriddler

Well done on 20:36 - Oct 22 by nordenblue

Apparently they can be pulled too Judd even after "clearing" in your account, had a bit if a scare a few years ago selling a car privately for a good few grand,luckily my mate worked at my bank and told me not to do a transfer for it which surprised me at the time.

Aye, I would be wary of some cheques , Dales should be ok, it’s not bury!
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 10:02]

Well done on 08:10 - Oct 24 with 1495 viewsblackdogblue

Barclaycard sent me a cheque for £1.39 earlier in the year for some error in interest charges, Cba to go and cash it in as not worth the petrol. Got another one the other week because they had noticed it hadn’t been cashed... 🤨

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Well done on 09:13 - Oct 24 with 1449 viewsBlueMessiah

Got mine earlier this week, very efficiently dealt with by the club.
I just write my sort code and account number on the reverse and shove it in an envelope and post to my bank. Have been doing that for years now, never had an issue.

Poll: Do I Know You?

Well done on 10:17 - Oct 24 with 1391 viewsfrequency

Just got mine and scanned it on my phone on mobile banking, so much easier

Hate city

Well done on 15:27 - Oct 29 with 1064 viewsBarrowdale

I’d just like to add my sentiments to this thread. Mother in law has been in hospital since mid sept. No chance of her going to the ground now even if we ever get back. I informed the club an as she hasnt seen a game even on ifollow the club have given her a full refund without question. Brilliant service and ensures our groups future loyalty (there’s 6 of us)
Well done RAFC!
Well done on 19:11 - Oct 29 with 951 viewsdalenumber2

How do you get a refund? Do you just send an email to the club?
Well done on 06:07 - Oct 30 with 866 viewsBarrowdale

Yes to tickets@rochdaleafc.co.uk
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024