Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Other bury points 15:05 - Sep 11 with 315 viewsYouTubeDale

We are down to 10 men and under the cosh a bit. We need to keep possession. The ball is passed to Barnes-Homer in the centre of the pitch just over the half-way line...and he is called off-side. Call me picky but all these small things matter in a game. I don't understand how he could have put himself in an offside situation, assuming the lino was correct. It was Homer's responsibilty to get possession and to relieve a bit of pressure. He failed in that instance. Don't get me wrong, I have a lot of hope for MBH - he is strong and skillful but he needs to start to show us more.

JLAA - how many times was he impeded on the wing? The ref didn't seem to see it. JLAA complained but nothing was done. I am sure he had arms around him stopping him from playing.

Not that it mattered much yesterday, but where did the 5 minutes come from? We weren't time wasting all the time like Stevenage last week. We got on with play.

I was really pleased with our overall performance and our defence was better but I still think we need to get even tighter. We are the first team along with Crawley Town (after their 6 - 0 drubbing yesterday) to concede double figures in all four Leagues, away from home.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024