Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Back To Basics 09:57 - Oct 26 with 1208 viewsMattDalemon

As disappointing as last night was I think the calls for a change of manager so soon are over the top. i think we need to get back to basics with a standard 4-4-2 and attack teams as that is probably our best form of defence at the minute.
The players need to take some responsibility as they gave the ball away so easily last night it was untrue, even Jones, who up until his goal did very little. He's the leader on the pitch and should be geeing people up and driving them on. Their seemed to be no passion from anybody, even the crowd, who only made some noise once we went a goal down.
Balkestein clearly isn't a full back but I don't think their is another option until Widdowson is fit. We've all been crying out for BBM to come back in and he was woeful, don't think he passed to a blue shirt all night. I thought the centre backs did ok last night, for a change, but i get the impression that 1 or 2 of the loanees think they are above playing in league 1.
Maybe the players need a good piss up together which might get them bonding and wanting to fight for each other but changing the manager so soon would be a big mistake for me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024