Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Turning a new corner with Eyre!! 15:57 - Nov 11 with 1261 viewsMr_TDS

From day one I have been backing Steve, constant! 'He will prove to us what he is capable of etc etc' but, I'm starting to get pretty peed off with him. He brings in a Manchester City starlet, who then scores a premier league goal in his first senior appearance with the addition of putting his heart and soul into every minute he played.

Three days later, he says its doubtful he will feature in the Bradford game because he's only 18. Yes, the FA Cup not no tin pot waste of time competition! Now, for me that is absolout rubbish. We need to be going to VP fielding our most effective squad. Never in 3 years of managing junior football, have I changed my striker who has started the previous game and scored. Never. Most definite not for someone with the work rate of Dimitar Berbabob & Yes, that's junior football and this is Pro football but if, someone without his full badges can figure out the right and wrongs then why can't he?

I'm started to fall out with him and his lazy tactics. Sort it Eyre! Because, without a win on Saturday things could be going tits up for you!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024