Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Ticket Deadline Extended 19:46 - May 4 with 737 viewsThe_DJ

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10441~2759622,00.html

Welcome news that will surely secure more cash for the club.
Somebody has listened to concerns raised by fans at last.
Season Ticket Deadline Extended on 10:40 - May 5 with 684 viewsDalenet

Will it though? Clearly sales are shocking for them to do this, but if people weren't prepared to stump up cash by this weekend to get the £25 discount then I don't see why they will do it by the end of May. Fans are just so disillushioned by what they saw this season they want to wait and see what type of squad Coleman puts together. I don't think we will get anywhere near to the number of tickets sold last year. The club need to take that as a warning. Relegation has not only cost us a known £500k this coming year, but it could cost even more in lost gate receipts from home fans. We didn't do enough to protect our position. In business heads would roll.
Season Ticket Deadline Extended on 10:57 - May 5 with 675 viewsColDale

Season Ticket Deadline Extended on 10:40 - May 5 by Dalenet

Will it though? Clearly sales are shocking for them to do this, but if people weren't prepared to stump up cash by this weekend to get the £25 discount then I don't see why they will do it by the end of May. Fans are just so disillushioned by what they saw this season they want to wait and see what type of squad Coleman puts together. I don't think we will get anywhere near to the number of tickets sold last year. The club need to take that as a warning. Relegation has not only cost us a known £500k this coming year, but it could cost even more in lost gate receipts from home fans. We didn't do enough to protect our position. In business heads would roll.

from what I believe, after a slowish start, season ticket sales aren't too bad at all given the season that we have just had. Given most people have pay day towards the end of the month, it makes sense to have the deadline reflecting that.
Season Ticket Deadline Extended on 11:28 - May 5 with 656 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Season Ticket Deadline Extended on 10:40 - May 5 by Dalenet

You're fired, jobby!!!!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Season Ticket Deadline Extended on 12:49 - May 5 with 615 viewsThe_DJ

Season Ticket Deadline Extended on 10:57 - May 5 by ColDale

from what I believe, after a slowish start, season ticket sales aren't too bad at all given the season that we have just had. Given most people have pay day towards the end of the month, it makes sense to have the deadline reflecting that.

Perhaps some positivity from the club during May might help as well.

A 'mission statement' from JC perhaps.
Season Ticket Deadline Extended on 15:18 - May 5 with 556 viewsjohnofheywood

Gives people a bit more time to get the money together, also hopefully a bit of positive news from the club might help the undecided make their minds up. Sensible action from the club.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024