Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rhys Bennett 12:28 - Jul 3 with 1916 viewsheywooddale

According to the Rhys Bennett interview we've got a trialist who was at Falkirk, one who was at Bolton and another who he went to school with
Rhys Bennett on 13:05 - Jul 3 with 1797 viewslurker

Was hoping it was that Morrocan dude but he has gone to Brentford!
Rhys Bennett on 14:08 - Jul 3 with 1662 viewsfitzochris

Rhys Bennett on 13:05 - Jul 3 by lurker

Was hoping it was that Morrocan dude but he has gone to Brentford!

Great signing for Brentford and they must have some cash, as he turned down Kilmarnock, Aberdeen, St Johnstone, Sheff Utd and Huddersfield to sign for them.

As for the trialists, I'm led to believe they are Jay Fulton (midfielder) and Craig Sibbald (striker). They were down at Carrington recently as Sir Alex wanted a look at them. Nowt doing at Man Utd though.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Rhys Bennett on 14:13 - Jul 3 with 1643 viewsolympicdale

you do wonder about Brentford, they have new owners who are clearly splashing the cash, get the feeling they need to go up in the next couple of years or it could end very messy.

Life is a game of fate.

Rhys Bennett on 14:27 - Jul 3 with 1609 viewslurker

Rhys Bennett on 14:08 - Jul 3 by fitzochris

Great signing for Brentford and they must have some cash, as he turned down Kilmarnock, Aberdeen, St Johnstone, Sheff Utd and Huddersfield to sign for them.

As for the trialists, I'm led to believe they are Jay Fulton (midfielder) and Craig Sibbald (striker). They were down at Carrington recently as Sir Alex wanted a look at them. Nowt doing at Man Utd though.

Thanks for the info Fitz.
Both very young lads that have been playing fairly regularly at such a young age.
Premier league clubs interested this time instead of Championship. Should we be concerned?
Rhys Bennett on 14:50 - Jul 3 with 1562 viewselectricblue

Depends if JC wants to take a gamble though..
You said young players so how young are they..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Rhys Bennett on 14:59 - Jul 3 with 1540 viewsChaffRAFC

Rhys Bennett on 14:50 - Jul 3 by electricblue

Depends if JC wants to take a gamble though..
You said young players so how young are they..

Both 17 I think

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Rhys Bennett on 15:05 - Jul 3 with 1523 viewsfitzochris

Rhys Bennett on 14:27 - Jul 3 by lurker

Thanks for the info Fitz.
Both very young lads that have been playing fairly regularly at such a young age.
Premier league clubs interested this time instead of Championship. Should we be concerned?

I must stress that this info is not concrete. I asked my pal who is involved with Falkirk who the trialists are, or are likely to be, and those are the names I've been given and the reason why he thinks so.

He said the pair are still down in Manchester - but they aren't with United - so it stands to reason they are training with someone else in the area. They both play in positions we are looking to strengthen, too.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Rhys Bennett on 21:59 - Jul 3 with 1168 viewsrkershaw

Would be very happy indeed if the two Falkirk triallists are indeed Fulton and Sibbald. Both apear to be attracting plenty of interest from the English "Big Guns"!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024