Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Logey to Blyth Spartans? 23:21 - Oct 29 with 788 viewsClingers

Heard a lot of things about this Logan fella but my sources tell me that Blyth Spartans are lining up a loan move for his services until the end of the season. Watch this space...

And no DaleAwayDayboy I don't give a furk if they're still in the FA cup or not.
Logey to Blyth Spartans? on 23:24 - Oct 29 with 776 viewssweetcorn

my sources have heard middleton colts are after him to reignite their dwlindling title hopes on sunday mornings after their recent 2-0 defeat at the hands of rochdalians. only time will tell where he ends up.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Logey to Blyth Spartans? on 23:27 - Oct 29 with 768 viewsClingers

Logey to Blyth Spartans? on 23:24 - Oct 29 by sweetcorn

my sources have heard middleton colts are after him to reignite their dwlindling title hopes on sunday mornings after their recent 2-0 defeat at the hands of rochdalians. only time will tell where he ends up.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Now now popcorn no need to hijack this thread.

This was supposed to be a serious post about one of our rising stars - I'm not Tazzy so get off my case please.
Logey to Blyth Spartans? on 23:29 - Oct 29 with 757 viewssweetcorn

Logey to Blyth Spartans? on 23:27 - Oct 29 by Clingers

Now now popcorn no need to hijack this thread.

This was supposed to be a serious post about one of our rising stars - I'm not Tazzy so get off my case please.

I'm serious. Middie Colts have put in quite a substantial bid of 2 used sanitry towels and a dirty needle from an aids victim.

Now now cling-ons. is that you or your dad in the picture.

Logey to Blyth Spartans? on 23:39 - Oct 29 with 742 viewsClingers

Logey to Blyth Spartans? on 23:29 - Oct 29 by sweetcorn

I'm serious. Middie Colts have put in quite a substantial bid of 2 used sanitry towels and a dirty needle from an aids victim.

Now now cling-ons. is that you or your dad in the picture.

Sounds like they're based in Kirkholt to me. No but seriously I feel it'd be a great move for the lad so let's just give him the respect he deserves and let him grab a few goals elsewhere.

And for your information it's my recently deceased Nephew.
Logey to Blyth Spartans? on 21:32 - Nov 1 with 358 viewssweetcorn

Logey to Blyth Spartans? on 23:39 - Oct 29 by Clingers

Sounds like they're based in Kirkholt to me. No but seriously I feel it'd be a great move for the lad so let's just give him the respect he deserves and let him grab a few goals elsewhere.

And for your information it's my recently deceased Nephew.

please accept my apologies and condolences, he looked like a very special boy. In more ways than one.

Logey to Blyth Spartans? on 21:49 - Nov 1 with 327 viewssandylaner1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024