Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting scheme 16:03 - Dec 22 with 635 viewsolympicdale

http://www.hamhigh.co.uk/sport/football/weather_ruins_brentford_s_pay_what_you_c

Life is a game of fate.

Interesting scheme on 17:58 - Dec 23 with 511 viewssweetcorn

Sounds like tazzy's sort of thing if rumours are to be believed.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Interesting scheme on 18:03 - Dec 23 with 504 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Interesting scheme on 17:58 - Dec 23 by sweetcorn

Sounds like tazzy's sort of thing if rumours are to be believed.

I certainly think people need to start acting their ages instead of acting like their in a School Playground i pulled out all the stop's to find out were the rumors originated from were suppose to be at a Football Club were fans get along not slag off one and other

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Interesting scheme on 15:10 - Dec 24 with 328 viewssweetcorn

Interesting scheme on 18:03 - Dec 23 by DaleAwaydayBot

I certainly think people need to start acting their ages instead of acting like their in a School Playground i pulled out all the stop's to find out were the rumors originated from were suppose to be at a Football Club were fans get along not slag off one and other

Indeed we are. But why do you feel you have the right to watch football at a smaller cost than the rest of us fans?

You are no better or no worse than any of us.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Interesting scheme on 15:16 - Dec 24 with 320 viewsjudd

Interesting scheme on 15:10 - Dec 24 by sweetcorn

Indeed we are. But why do you feel you have the right to watch football at a smaller cost than the rest of us fans?

I think if he gets a discount that's fair enough because he can spend longer in the bar watching the game on the big screen.

Smart move, Tazzy lad. I like it.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Interesting scheme on 15:16 - Dec 24 with 319 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Interesting scheme on 15:10 - Dec 24 by sweetcorn

Sweetcorn it wasn't all the match and were ever the rumor has came from they will be found out and it were just after half time not that its anybody's business how i got to watch the 2nd Half just annoying that somebody is clearly stalking me at The Football Club

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Interesting scheme on 15:21 - Dec 24 with 303 viewsjudd

Interesting scheme on 15:16 - Dec 24 by DaleAwaydayBot

Sweetcorn it wasn't all the match and were ever the rumor has came from they will be found out and it were just after half time not that its anybody's business how i got to watch the 2nd Half just annoying that somebody is clearly stalking me at The Football Club

Don't worry about it, Tazzy lad.

There's an awful lot of envy flying about.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Interesting scheme on 17:11 - Dec 24 with 249 viewsolympicdale

Interesting scheme on 18:03 - Dec 23 by DaleAwaydayBot

my dad's bigger than your dad.

Life is a game of fate.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024