Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Doomed... 18:41 - Mar 2 with 1977 viewsMattDalemon

As the thread title says. We're fooked. The beginning of the end came when our Chairman panicked and sacked Eyre, who I still believe to this day would have kept us up, and we were actually trying to play football.
Huddersfield fans wanted him and Lillis to be given the job as they were playing good football, they've brought Robins in and they've gone again.
Coleman was an absolute joke and took us backwards, and as much as I love Keith Hill nothings changed. Can't see us going down but can only see us scrapping for league survival for the next few years.
Doomed... on 18:46 - Mar 2 with 1955 viewsfrenzied

its a nine team scrap at the bottom..keep an eye on that goal difference we may need it come game 46...just to stay up would be a bonus...getting out of the conf prem is miles harder than staying in league 2,

Confidence must be at an all time low ,we need a leader on the pitch ASAP
Doomed... on 19:00 - Mar 2 with 1892 views442Dale

Ha. Look who's back.

How predictable.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Doomed... on 20:30 - Mar 2 with 1719 viewsMattDalemon

Doomed... on 19:00 - Mar 2 by 442Dale

Ha. Look who's back.

How predictable.

So you predicted I'd be back ? Well done, have you got next weeks lottery numbers ?

Our board was torn apart by our Chairman panicking. If you're going to give a young manager a chance, then you should give them a chance.

We're in a right mess now and shouldn't be..
Doomed... on 21:40 - Mar 2 with 1646 views442Dale

Doomed... on 20:30 - Mar 2 by MattDalemon

So you predicted I'd be back ? Well done, have you got next weeks lottery numbers ?

Our board was torn apart by our Chairman panicking. If you're going to give a young manager a chance, then you should give them a chance.

We're in a right mess now and shouldn't be..

What's Huddersfield got to do with anything?

Here's a thread after their heavy defeat today, not much criticism of Robins and they also seem quite impressed with the win at Burnley too. http://downatthemac.proboards.com/thread/82318/home-todays-game

Look at how well Parkin has done since he was sacked. 1st team coach in the Premier League with Hull and assistant at Bradford during their cup run. Let's not forget Graham Barrow's work at Wigan in recent years.

We shouldn't have got rid of them either, right?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024