Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
another idiot 13:39 - Sep 9 with 9885 viewselectricblue

I see that a certain kyle walker as been inhaling nitrous oxide whilst at a night club..
When do all these over paid idiots ever learn..
I bet Lambert wouldnt dream of doing anything other than playing footie..
To many players like walker in the game and become a fans idol..
This type of behavour as to be stamped out just like racism....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

another idiot on 13:44 - Sep 9 with 6987 viewsDale_Pea

I really think people should ease off on the guy. It's a 'legal high' and will have absolutely no effect whatsoever on his playing ability for his country.

Also you're being a bit harsh on the lad, I've always thought he seems quite decent. Often found watching Sheff Utd amongst the fans (his home town club) whenever he's not with Spurs.

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

another idiot on 13:51 - Sep 9 with 6962 viewsAtThePeake

The annoying thing about all of this is that Kyle Walker is deemed good enough for the England squad.

Tangled up in blue.

another idiot on 13:53 - Sep 9 with 6955 viewsDale_Pea

another idiot on 13:51 - Sep 9 by AtThePeake

The annoying thing about all of this is that Kyle Walker is deemed good enough for the England squad.

That's a topic we could drag on for hours. Walker, Cleverley, the absence of Luke Shaw...

another idiot on 13:57 - Sep 9 with 6938 viewslurker

Amongst the potential side effects is death.

I personally have no problem with Kyle Walker taking it and in fact would encourage him to continue to do so!
another idiot on 14:03 - Sep 9 with 6911 viewssandylaner1

the sensationalism from the daily mail who broke the story is beyond a joke and leads to over the top reactions like this

comparing a harmless 30 seconds high from a balloon to racism.....

lol a side affects. i'd be more worried if i saw him drunk or smoking
another idiot on 14:05 - Sep 9 with 6905 viewsDale_Pea

another idiot on 14:03 - Sep 9 by sandylaner1

the sensationalism from the daily mail who broke the story is beyond a joke and leads to over the top reactions like this

comparing a harmless 30 seconds high from a balloon to racism.....

lol a side affects. i'd be more worried if i saw him drunk or smoking

"Hippy crack".

Who reads and believes this crap?

another idiot on 14:07 - Sep 9 with 6892 viewsSuddenLad

Nitrous Oxide is a lethal substance and the act of inhaling it in these quantities has the potential to cause instant death. Take the risk if you wish.........................but be aware that you might not be around afterwards to describe the experience.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

another idiot on 14:09 - Sep 9 with 6887 viewsDale_Pea

another idiot on 14:07 - Sep 9 by SuddenLad

Nitrous Oxide is a lethal substance and the act of inhaling it in these quantities has the potential to cause instant death. Take the risk if you wish.........................but be aware that you might not be around afterwards to describe the experience.

I'd be interested in seeing the odds.

Login to get fewer ads

another idiot on 14:13 - Sep 9 with 6877 viewssandylaner1

they sell this in hundreds of bars across ibiza, magaluf, zante, napa etc

not one reported death

go figure daily mail - 'hippy crack' lol whoever wrote that should be fired
another idiot on 14:18 - Sep 9 with 6866 viewssweetcorn

I've had it tones of times, to think i've brushed death so many times is unbelievable.

Have any of you condemning it actually had it? it lasts like 5 seconds, give the guy a break. I've never heard of anyone dying from it yet.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

another idiot on 14:47 - Sep 9 with 6818 viewssandylaner1

another idiot on 14:18 - Sep 9 by sweetcorn

I've had it tones of times, to think i've brushed death so many times is unbelievable.

Have any of you condemning it actually had it? it lasts like 5 seconds, give the guy a break. I've never heard of anyone dying from it yet.

another idiot on 15:43 - Sep 9 with 6690 viewsSuddenLad

Nitrous Oxide displaces the oxygen in your body and none of us knows what is a safe level to ingest. Once you have crossed the 'tipping point' and ingested too much, you are a goner. Death is inevitable and you will asphyxiate.

If you want to carry on, fair enough but it's a very risky pastime with a potentially instant fatal outcome. Just because you got away with one day, doesn't mean you won't become a statistic the day after.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

another idiot on 17:36 - Sep 9 with 6557 viewsAtThePeake

another idiot on 15:43 - Sep 9 by SuddenLad

Nitrous Oxide displaces the oxygen in your body and none of us knows what is a safe level to ingest. Once you have crossed the 'tipping point' and ingested too much, you are a goner. Death is inevitable and you will asphyxiate.

If you want to carry on, fair enough but it's a very risky pastime with a potentially instant fatal outcome. Just because you got away with one day, doesn't mean you won't become a statistic the day after.

But SL, in your first post on this thread you said inhaling Nitrus Oxide in 'these quantities' is dangerous. Now you're saying nobody knows what is a safe level to ingest, which is it?

Tangled up in blue.

another idiot on 17:37 - Sep 9 with 6556 viewsKenBoon

Worst thread ever, and you're not even Sweetcorn.

Don't get me wrong, any athlete who wanted to be their best wouldn't go near the stuff, but then they wouldn't drink or smoke and they'd stick to a very strict diet that had been prepared by an expert. What he's doing is no different to many other legal and taxable vices.
another idiot on 18:49 - Sep 9 with 6488 viewsfunkkk

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read on this forum.
another idiot on 19:49 - Sep 9 with 6446 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Don't talk to me about the old persian rugs, blimey. Jim Morrison, Brian Jones, Sid Viscus, Phil Lyontt, Zammo and Richard Bacon - all of them sadly lost to the devil's dust and puffing the magic dragon. Fookin tragic. It starts off with sucking balloons of happy cack then before you know it you've got arms like pin cushions. The needles in the end just aren't big enough. I saw one bloke trying to put a drain-pipe in his scrotum at Iggy Pop's bungalow in Prestatyn.
Bad news. Just say no. Don't end up in the Henry Ford clinic like I did.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

another idiot on 19:54 - Sep 9 with 6429 viewsD_Alien

another idiot on 19:49 - Sep 9 by BigDaveMyCock

Don't talk to me about the old persian rugs, blimey. Jim Morrison, Brian Jones, Sid Viscus, Phil Lyontt, Zammo and Richard Bacon - all of them sadly lost to the devil's dust and puffing the magic dragon. Fookin tragic. It starts off with sucking balloons of happy cack then before you know it you've got arms like pin cushions. The needles in the end just aren't big enough. I saw one bloke trying to put a drain-pipe in his scrotum at Iggy Pop's bungalow in Prestatyn.
Bad news. Just say no. Don't end up in the Henry Ford clinic like I did.

You've omitted Mary Whitehouse

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

another idiot on 20:00 - Sep 9 with 6417 viewsBigDaveMyCock

another idiot on 19:54 - Sep 9 by D_Alien

You've omitted Mary Whitehouse

Yep, I did vomit Mary Whitehouse once as it goes. At one of Mama Cass's eat and smack parties in America. Whitehouse was outside demonstrating and whilst she was praying for Emmerdale to be stopped or sommat me and Brian Wilson mistook her for a Fish Pie.

Fookin Brian had Good Vibrations after that I tell you.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2013 20:03]

another idiot on 20:05 - Sep 9 with 6400 viewsD_Alien

another idiot on 20:00 - Sep 9 by BigDaveMyCock

Yep, I did vomit Mary Whitehouse once as it goes. At one of Mama Cass's eat and smack parties in America. Whitehouse was outside demonstrating and whilst she was praying for Emmerdale to be stopped or sommat me and Brian Wilson mistook her for a Fish Pie.

Fookin Brian had Good Vibrations after that I tell you.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2013 20:03]

She was demonstrating?

Why didn't you ask her inside to give a rendition of Rehab?
[Post edited 9 Sep 2013 20:06]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

another idiot on 20:07 - Sep 9 with 6389 viewsPDIDDY

another idiot on 14:18 - Sep 9 by sweetcorn

People drive at 100mph and have not been killed, doesn't mean it won't happen

Gissa job

another idiot on 20:17 - Sep 9 with 6370 viewsBigDaveMyCock

another idiot on 20:05 - Sep 9 by D_Alien

She was demonstrating?

Why didn't you ask her inside to give a rendition of Rehab?
[Post edited 9 Sep 2013 20:06]

No, after she was regurgitated and Stevie Nicks cleaned her up with one of her chiffon shawls, Phil Doherty turned up all excited with four Benson and Hedges in a ten pack saying that he'd just smoked two in half an hour and he was fooked. Whitehouse ended up crack piping the irritating prick in the eye. His mam had to come and pick him up.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2013 20:17]

another idiot on 21:55 - Sep 9 with 6284 viewsdingdangblue

Alan Ball was never condemned like this .

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

another idiot on 22:23 - Sep 9 with 6264 viewswmgunit

I'm offended by the awful example Alessandro Del Piero has set to young footballers. Going to play for Sydney FC in Australia where there are all kinds of harmful snakes and spiders the venom of which could kill you in an instant. Unnecessary risk taking that will lead to many a career/life cut short.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2013 22:24]
another idiot on 22:25 - Sep 9 with 6258 viewswmgunit

...and don't get me started on choosing to put yourself in the firing line for a Kevin Muscat tackle.
another idiot on 22:35 - Sep 9 with 6244 viewsMorden

another idiot on 15:43 - Sep 9 by SuddenLad

Am I missing something, or isn't Nitrous oxide what they give women in labour (i.e. gas and air). I suppose if there's no 'air' in it, it could displace oxygen like any other gas. Like inhaling helium from a balloon for when you want a squeaky voice

I think someone's having a laugh.

Heh
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024