Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Parking 15:35 - Aug 19 with 1138 viewsDaleDegenerate

So im returning to rochdale for first time in a while for the bradford game, coming to the game with my dad, few of you may know him. Wheres best for us to park, my dad has a little trouble walking so close to the ground would be preferable

cheers guys
Parking on 15:43 - Aug 19 with 1105 views_dezzy

If you get there early, ( reccomended with the tens of thousands bratfert will bring ) there should be plenty of street parking within 100 yds of the ground,

KHBA

Parking on 15:47 - Aug 19 with 1090 viewsDaleDegenerate

cheers pal shall be entering the ratcliffe when we get there so hopefully shall see a few familiar faces
Parking on 20:12 - Aug 19 with 832 viewsNinco

I wouldn't park in the car park of Denehurst Park as the council now lock the gate at the end of the day. I don't see the logic as it took 20-30 cars off the road on a matchday but they decided instead to spend tax payers money on a gate, so that we can't use the car park that we are paying for out of our council tax. A park which I believe was left to the council for the use of the general public.
Parking on 08:06 - Aug 20 with 680 viewsaleanddale

Parking on 20:12 - Aug 19 by Ninco

I wouldn't park in the car park of Denehurst Park as the council now lock the gate at the end of the day. I don't see the logic as it took 20-30 cars off the road on a matchday but they decided instead to spend tax payers money on a gate, so that we can't use the car park that we are paying for out of our council tax. A park which I believe was left to the council for the use of the general public.

Its a bloody disgrace that gate being closed on Denehurst park...

OP drop your dad at the ground and go over the edenfield road lights onto Ings lane... Plenty of parking there if you arrive 13.30 or before.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024