Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Help 23:54 - Oct 4 with 2359 viewsWhiteyBFC

I have just received a message (private) on here, from a username of 'DisgustedMan' who goes on to apologize for his actions today regards Ross Turnbull. He doesn't name himself, nor say what he did, and I've no idea why I've received such a message. I'm a supporter, not an employee of BFC or whatever.

If anyone can shed light on this, please do.

It's a bloody strange message.
Help on 23:57 - Oct 4 with 2339 viewsMoonyDale

Some pr1ck in the Sandy took it upon himself to spit at Turnbull, he ran off sharpish when confronted by others near him....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Help on 23:59 - Oct 4 with 2325 viewsWhiteyBFC

Help on 23:57 - Oct 4 by MoonyDale

Some pr1ck in the Sandy took it upon himself to spit at Turnbull, he ran off sharpish when confronted by others near him....

Aye, saw posts about that. But seriously, nobody knew until it was mentioned here.

I'd suggest he apologizes to the club, Turnbull, this forum. Rather than me, random BFC fan.
Help on 00:57 - Oct 5 with 2232 viewsPDIDDY

Help on 23:59 - Oct 4 by WhiteyBFC

Aye, saw posts about that. But seriously, nobody knew until it was mentioned here.

I'd suggest he apologizes to the club, Turnbull, this forum. Rather than me, random BFC fan.

You're a hero tho

Gissa job

Help on 01:02 - Oct 5 with 2224 viewsdingdangblue

Help on 23:59 - Oct 4 by WhiteyBFC

Your far from random Whitey. You're Special.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Help on 08:26 - Oct 5 with 2061 viewsbazingadale

Or maybe appreciate that someone wanted to apologise to a connection of Barnsley....seeing as you support them.
Help on 09:31 - Oct 5 with 1977 viewsPale_Dale

Maybe he was spitting feathers due to a lack of catering at half time.
Help on 09:44 - Oct 5 with 1941 viewsColDale

I'd assume the apology was not from the guilty party but rather someone who felt the need to apologise on behalf of the club
Help on 11:42 - Oct 5 with 1757 viewsRotherhamDale

Help on 09:44 - Oct 5 by ColDale

I'd assume the apology was not from the guilty party but rather someone who felt the need to apologise on behalf of the club

I've had the same message too. I doubt it's from the lad who did it, as I doubt he could turn a computer on.

Possession with progression.

Login to get fewer ads

Help on 18:46 - Oct 5 with 1501 viewsFrog

Help on 01:02 - Oct 5 by dingdangblue

Your far from random Whitey. You're Special.

Needs?
Help on 19:43 - Oct 5 with 1405 viewsWhiteyBFC

Help on 00:57 - Oct 5 by PDIDDY

You're a hero tho

Franchise. Project. Special. Bury. Debt.
Help on 19:46 - Oct 5 with 1398 views100notout

Help on 19:43 - Oct 5 by WhiteyBFC

Whitey hows the mood on the tykes board - overjoyed at getting a win or "we won but its only little ole Rochdale"?

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Help on 19:47 - Oct 5 with 1390 viewsWhiteyBFC

Help on 08:26 - Oct 5 by bazingadale

Or maybe appreciate that someone wanted to apologise to a connection of Barnsley....seeing as you support them.

Why would I appreciate getting a random apology for something not concerning me? I knew nothing of the incident, and even if I had have, getting an anonymous "I'm sorry" message seems random to me. I'm not Ross Turnbull. And lets be fair, anyone spitting at a footballer like that is beyond help. Brain dead.
Help on 19:49 - Oct 5 with 1380 viewsWhiteyBFC

Help on 09:44 - Oct 5 by ColDale

I have wondered that. But then, again, I don't see why I'd need to be receiving said apology. And as I say, I've no time for any bellend who would do such a disgusting thing.
Help on 19:55 - Oct 5 with 1345 viewsWhiteyBFC

Help on 19:46 - Oct 5 by 100notout

Whitey hows the mood on the tykes board - overjoyed at getting a win or "we won but its only little ole Rochdale"?

Go have a read, mate.

Think we're pleased to have got three points, clean sheet was nice and most of us were happy to have halted the poor run we'd been on and especially so against a club in form who we expected to beat us against a former manager and a couple of former players.

It wasn't like winning a derby game. We've got that at the start of November. But because of the reasons I've mentioned, it felt better than say, the win over Crewe.

It was a good day for me personally. My club won. But Dale weren't embarrassed at all, it was an even contest I reckon. Done or Dawson didn't score. Keith missed the opportunity to gloat/stroke his ego. You more than us could afford the defeat. And so it was win/win for me. Had we conceded first, early on, I reckon we'd have lost convincingly. But that first goal is key. Always is.

I think you'll do well this season, can't see you struggling to stay up etc. And that would surely be deemed progress?
Help on 20:19 - Oct 5 with 1301 views100notout

It would indeed whitey.

We've got something very very special in this squad and management team.

Consolidate this year, keep hold of the squad and who knows?

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Help on 20:28 - Oct 5 with 1283 viewsWhiteyBFC

Help on 20:19 - Oct 5 by 100notout

It would indeed whitey.

We've got something very very special in this squad and management team.

Consolidate this year, keep hold of the squad and who knows?

As Keith says, the amount of promising kids coming through will mean recruiting from within. Which is vital for clubs like us.
Help on 20:55 - Oct 5 with 1236 viewsPDIDDY

Help on 19:43 - Oct 5 by WhiteyBFC

Bless

Gissa job

Help on 21:53 - Oct 5 with 1140 viewsbazingadale

Help on 19:47 - Oct 5 by WhiteyBFC

Why would I appreciate getting a random apology for something not concerning me? I knew nothing of the incident, and even if I had have, getting an anonymous "I'm sorry" message seems random to me. I'm not Ross Turnbull. And lets be fair, anyone spitting at a footballer like that is beyond help. Brain dead.

Because maybe he wanted to represent dale in a better light to a Barnsley connection
Help on 22:03 - Oct 5 with 1108 viewsWhiteyBFC

Help on 21:53 - Oct 5 by bazingadale

Because maybe he wanted to represent dale in a better light to a Barnsley connection

I suppose you've got a point, pal.

But I don't think it was done in the correct manner. I won't break confidence by copy and pasting the message, but if you'd read it, you'd know why I found it bizarre. It's totally anonymous, doesn't make reference to actually doing owt. Just rambles on about not being able to show his face again at San Spotty, but wishes he could and take his punishment. It was just unexpected, and weird.

Whoever saw the moron do it, should have collared him and took him to a steward.
Help on 22:04 - Oct 5 with 1108 views442Dale

Help on 21:53 - Oct 5 by bazingadale

Whitey: The Barnsley Connection.

I want to see that on a t-shirt on the last day of the season.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Help on 22:11 - Oct 5 with 1096 viewsTVOS1907

Help on 22:03 - Oct 5 by WhiteyBFC

I suppose you've got a point, pal.

But I don't think it was done in the correct manner. I won't break confidence by copy and pasting the message, but if you'd read it, you'd know why I found it bizarre. It's totally anonymous, doesn't make reference to actually doing owt. Just rambles on about not being able to show his face again at San Spotty, but wishes he could and take his punishment. It was just unexpected, and weird.

Whoever saw the moron do it, should have collared him and took him to a steward.

Was it from roccydaleian? He was looking a bit shifty in the bar after the game.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024