Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
AGM 18:39 - Apr 4 with 1993 viewssouthealingdale

Has this been held this year yet? Or is it imminent?

@upthedale on Twitter

AGM on 23:57 - Apr 6 with 1900 viewsSandyman

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/notice-of-agm-3662004.aspx
AGM on 06:58 - Apr 7 with 1854 viewssouthealingdale

Thanks for that.

@upthedale on Twitter

AGM on 10:51 - Apr 7 with 1784 viewsBigKindo

The accounts up to 31-05-2016 are available on Companies House Beta. Still looking good and I assume with some Hogan dosh could look very good next time around.
AGM on 12:20 - Apr 7 with 1750 viewsfermin

AGM on 10:51 - Apr 7 by BigKindo

The accounts up to 31-05-2016 are available on Companies House Beta. Still looking good and I assume with some Hogan dosh could look very good next time around.

I have got it all sent through as a shareholder.

As a non-accountant a loss of £447k does not look that good to me! Though the chairman does say this has been more than covered by the record surplus from the previous year, largely due to £1.8m in transfer fees (down to about £100K in 2015/6).

To me this reinforces how dependent we are on income from things like transfers as without them we would not be able to pay the players wages that we do (£1.7m) plus other expenses from our own resources. At least some of the Hogan money will be needed for a few years to subsidise the loss we presumably budget for each season. I thought we at least tried to budget to be more or less level barring unforeseen circumstances, but gate receipts/expenditure etc do not seem that much different to the year before.

Perhaps someone with more of a business/accountancy brain than me will be able to put a better interpretation on the figures.
AGM on 13:55 - Apr 7 with 1669 viewspioneer

AGM on 10:51 - Apr 7 by BigKindo

Seems odd, if they are publicly available, that the documentation sent out to shareholders states in bold letters

"Shareholders will be aware of the confidentiality and sensitivity of the Accounts, and for the protection of the Club you are asked to keep these Accounts private."
AGM on 17:18 - Apr 7 with 1589 views100notout

AGM on 13:55 - Apr 7 by pioneer

Seems odd, if they are publicly available, that the documentation sent out to shareholders states in bold letters

"Shareholders will be aware of the confidentiality and sensitivity of the Accounts, and for the protection of the Club you are asked to keep these Accounts private."

The publicly available figures at Companies House are abbreviated accounts, i.e. they only show the balance sheet and exclude the P&L account as this includes the confidential and sensitive information, some of which unfortunately has been made public earlier on this thread

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024