Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris O'Grady 22:06 - Dec 23 with 3508 viewssuffolkdale

Visiting a friend we attended the Stevenage v Chesterfield match today 5-1. In the woeful Chesterfield team were Chris O'Grady and Scott Wiseman. O'Grady apparently has been mainly used as a sub this season, amazing given his pedigree, and looked lost at times as his fellow players just weren't on his wave length. He was the only quality player however in a really poor team - the local radio commentator said they were one of the worst League 2 teams he had ever seen.
Wiseman looked like a poor League 2 team full back, during the match pushed into service at centre back as Evatt, a 'who ate all the pies' figure, was injured giving away the second goal.
Supposedly he is on mega money, but if Jack Lester wanted to unload O'Grady in January, despite mixed success recently with returning players I would still welcome back. I know it may sound strange, but remember the comments when we signed Keith Keane from a struggling League 2 outfit.........
Chris O'Grady on 09:26 - Dec 24 with 3232 viewsIknoweverything

We could easily be where Chesterfield are. Imagine what YorkshireDale’s ratings would be then. He’d be asking for minus figures.
Chris O'Grady on 14:09 - Dec 24 with 3019 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Chris O'Grady on 09:26 - Dec 24 by Iknoweverything

We could easily be where Chesterfield are. Imagine what YorkshireDale’s ratings would be then. He’d be asking for minus figures.

Now you're talkin....
Chris O'Grady on 17:50 - Dec 24 with 2797 viewsscarrow

O’Grady could still do a job. I hope though we stray away from getting in old players.

Poll: Final position

Chris O'Grady on 17:51 - Dec 24 with 2800 viewssuffolkdale

The Chesterfield fans were chanting they wanted their money back!
Chris O'Grady on 18:36 - Dec 24 with 2741 viewsColDale

Been keeping half an eye on COG over last few weeks. Scouting may reveal that he's lost a yard of pace or some other factor behind his lack of success at Chesterfield, but given their lowly position, I'd have assumed they'd be desperate for a bit of a change within their squad, and no better way than letting go of someone who can't establish themselves a first team player. I'd have thought a loan deal to the end of the season might suit all parties (unless COG has lost it)
Chris O'Grady on 19:50 - Dec 24 with 2652 viewssykeboy

Chris O'Grady on 18:36 - Dec 24 by ColDale

Been keeping half an eye on COG over last few weeks. Scouting may reveal that he's lost a yard of pace or some other factor behind his lack of success at Chesterfield, but given their lowly position, I'd have assumed they'd be desperate for a bit of a change within their squad, and no better way than letting go of someone who can't establish themselves a first team player. I'd have thought a loan deal to the end of the season might suit all parties (unless COG has lost it)

It was reported that when signing COG they had really pushed the boat regarding his wages with the owner underwriting the deal can’t see many teams wanting to pay substantial wages for a L2 reserve can only see it happening if COG wants the move or Chesterfield subsidise the deal
Chris O'Grady on 23:57 - Dec 24 with 2426 viewsmiddyman

Chris O'Grady on 19:50 - Dec 24 by sykeboy

It was reported that when signing COG they had really pushed the boat regarding his wages with the owner underwriting the deal can’t see many teams wanting to pay substantial wages for a L2 reserve can only see it happening if COG wants the move or Chesterfield subsidise the deal

What is this obsession with signing ex players there must hundreds of players out there we could sign please let go the past
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024