Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jay Lynch 18:50 - Jan 11 with 2570 viewsoddjob007

Jay Lynch on 19:07 - Jan 11 with 2430 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Nice find that odd job.

Good player and chairman clearly has the Keith Hill mentality.

What do you think we offered assuming we are the club expressing an interest, 30k is my guess.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Jay Lynch on 19:40 - Jan 11 with 2232 viewsmilnrowblue

Just seen it on Twitter myself.

Telling Danny Rowe “the grass is greener at Dale” makes me think we’ve gone in for him.

Would be some coup if so.
Jay Lynch on 20:09 - Jan 11 with 2064 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Jay Lynch on 19:40 - Jan 11 by milnrowblue

Just seen it on Twitter myself.

Telling Danny Rowe “the grass is greener at Dale” makes me think we’ve gone in for him.

Would be some coup if so.

Would be a very good signing. Made me laugh that jays agent is being criticised for saying he could get a league club, that’s exactly what he did. He gets some game time and will be learning and getting better, and if Sanchez was not here he would be starting every game.

Not sure if there is an issue with air purity anywhere near Merseyside but Blackpool, fleetwood, fylde and obviously most of the put upon scousers all seem to attract nob heads of the highest order.

Add Coleman and bell into that and the stupidity of having a few quid bet that ruins your career (Barton, mangan, etc) it does make you wonder!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Jay Lynch on 20:11 - Jan 11 with 2043 viewstodmordendale

Well, Danny Rowe certainly knows where the net is at that level. Been banging in for 5 years or so.
This season he is joint top scorer, 6, along with our very own Jordan Williams.
Aged 29 and having been scoring for fun for 5 years in non league then the question has to be asked why is he still at Fylde.
I would think he may well be a Billy Big Bollocks who is at his true level.
Jay Lynch on 20:16 - Jan 11 with 1994 viewsKenBoon

It would involve a transfer fee. AFC Fylde aren’t short of a few bob so they don’t have to sell.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024