Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will you be purchasing an Ifollow match pass for Saturday game 13:43 - Sep 10 with 1090 viewsJames1980

Will you be purchasing an Ifollow match pass for Saturday game

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Will you be purchasing an Ifollow match pass for Saturday game on 15:15 - Sep 10 with 981 viewsfunkkk

No, only mugs pay 😎
Will you be purchasing an Ifollow match pass for Saturday game on 15:26 - Sep 10 with 964 viewsboromat

Will you be purchasing an Ifollow match pass for Saturday game on 15:15 - Sep 10 by funkkk

No, only mugs pay 😎

Or proper supporters of the club

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Will you be purchasing an Ifollow match pass for Saturday game on 16:36 - Sep 10 with 847 viewsJames1980

How much do the club make per £10 pass?
The way I see it had we been able to attend I would have gone so even forking out a tenner for the pass it is still a lot less than it would have cost.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Will you be purchasing an Ifollow match pass for Saturday game on 16:49 - Sep 10 with 836 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Will you be purchasing an Ifollow match pass for Saturday game on 16:36 - Sep 10 by James1980

How much do the club make per £10 pass?
The way I see it had we been able to attend I would have gone so even forking out a tenner for the pass it is still a lot less than it would have cost.

I seem to remember a comment that 80% of the deal went to the Club.....may be incorrect but more than happy to shell out for this one.

Only trouble is it's a shite service
Will you be purchasing an Ifollow match pass for Saturday game on 16:54 - Sep 10 with 824 viewsfitzochris

Will you be purchasing an Ifollow match pass for Saturday game on 16:49 - Sep 10 by Yorkshire_Dale

I seem to remember a comment that 80% of the deal went to the Club.....may be incorrect but more than happy to shell out for this one.

Only trouble is it's a shite service

When it works, and depending on the camera set up at the ground in question, it's actually pretty good (if you can abide partisan commentary).

Problem is, when it doesn't work, you've no chance of getting a real-time response from their support staff, meaning you can end up missing large portions of a game you've paid to see. Getting a refund can also be difficult.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Will you be purchasing an Ifollow match pass for Saturday game on 17:13 - Sep 10 with 791 viewsboromat

Will you be purchasing an Ifollow match pass for Saturday game on 16:54 - Sep 10 by fitzochris

When it works, and depending on the camera set up at the ground in question, it's actually pretty good (if you can abide partisan commentary).

Problem is, when it doesn't work, you've no chance of getting a real-time response from their support staff, meaning you can end up missing large portions of a game you've paid to see. Getting a refund can also be difficult.

Yeah agree it's a bit clunky and the support line is poor. But it's all we've got at the moment and when it works, which is the majority of the time for me, it's fine.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Will you be purchasing an Ifollow match pass for Saturday game on 17:29 - Sep 10 with 753 viewsNigeriamark

Will you be purchasing an Ifollow match pass for Saturday game on 17:13 - Sep 10 by boromat

Yeah agree it's a bit clunky and the support line is poor. But it's all we've got at the moment and when it works, which is the majority of the time for me, it's fine.

With living overseas I've had it for 3 years & it is improved every year from only crowd noise in year 1, to commentary in year 2 & instant replays last year. In over 100 matches probably had about 5 glitches, all but 2 just for a few minutes. Missed half a game once & had issues once when it said I hadn't subscribed. A couple of times it said I was watching on 2 devices which I wasn't. Otherwise at just over 2 quid a game it's been brilliant when you can't get to games
Will you be purchasing an Ifollow match pass for Saturday game on 17:47 - Sep 10 with 732 viewsupthedale

Will you be purchasing an Ifollow match pass for Saturday game on 17:29 - Sep 10 by Nigeriamark

With living overseas I've had it for 3 years & it is improved every year from only crowd noise in year 1, to commentary in year 2 & instant replays last year. In over 100 matches probably had about 5 glitches, all but 2 just for a few minutes. Missed half a game once & had issues once when it said I hadn't subscribed. A couple of times it said I was watching on 2 devices which I wasn't. Otherwise at just over 2 quid a game it's been brilliant when you can't get to games

Think £10 per game is the cheapest we can get it in the UK (or if we're not permanently abroad), so perhaps expect a bit more from it to be fair.

I've used it a few times on holiday pre-2020 and watched both cup games so far, it's worked okay (a few buffering/connection issues for Huddersfield, even though the internet is more than fast enough) - it's more the website navigation that we've struggled with. On Tuesday, the "next game" kept showing as Swindon and I had to refresh a few times to allow me to purchase the Morecambe game.

Agreed the video itself has improved massively over time, and the commentary with it is far better than nothing or just crowd noise.
Login to get fewer ads

Will you be purchasing an Ifollow match pass for Saturday game on 18:22 - Sep 10 with 652 viewsMasher

Will you be purchasing an Ifollow match pass for Saturday game on 16:54 - Sep 10 by fitzochris

If you click on the cog in the bottom right of the screen you can select away commentary which is much better. I had to endure a female presenter on BBC radio Leeds saying that Huddersfield would beat us easily before i realised i could change it

Up The Dale!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024