Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 19 10:30 - Oct 13 with 589 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/53093/the-rochdaleafc.com-p

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 19 on 18:39 - Oct 14 with 480 viewsboromat

Another great episode cheers lads 👍

On the lack of stringing a run of wins together agree with everything said but in addition when was the last time we played the same 11 consistently? Feels like we change the team around alot more than we have in the past. Through injuries, additional matches and maybe the quality of the league has made it more of a squad game.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 19 on 12:27 - Oct 15 with 408 viewsAtThePeake

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 19 on 18:39 - Oct 14 by boromat

Another great episode cheers lads 👍

On the lack of stringing a run of wins together agree with everything said but in addition when was the last time we played the same 11 consistently? Feels like we change the team around alot more than we have in the past. Through injuries, additional matches and maybe the quality of the league has made it more of a squad game.

That's a good point, and it may be that other teams in the league have the strength in depth to be able to cope slightly better when those injuries come.

Tangled up in blue.

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 19 on 12:48 - Oct 15 with 384 viewsChaffRAFC

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 19 on 12:27 - Oct 15 by AtThePeake

That's a good point, and it may be that other teams in the league have the strength in depth to be able to cope slightly better when those injuries come.

Would argue that we make a lot less changes now than we did when Hill was in charge. Yes we've cut the squad numbers down but Hill was relentless in changing the team around where I reckon BBM would prefer a more solid and steady first team with a few options if needed.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024