Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Booing 21:39 - Oct 9 with 2639 viewsBingoballs

I've been watching the Dale now for over 25 years and today is the 1st time I've heard the fans boo the the team for not trying. Losing 1 nil and standing off while Crawley decide what too do with the ball next.
Booing on 21:57 - Oct 9 with 2542 viewsHullDale

that 2 or 3 minute period in front of the Crawley fans was surreal... we were 1-0 down and just standing off. one of their lads had the ball and just stood over it for about 10/15 seconds without moving, and we had a semi circle of (I think) 4 players around him just waiting.

it was as if they were waiting for us to press, and we were waiting for them to do something.

if I was stockdale, that is the first clip I'd be showing them in the morning.
Booing on 12:41 - Oct 10 with 2011 viewsseasidedale

I remember Hill a few seasons ago said that under 21 football was tippy tappy and loan players from that level coming in where now playing in the real world (it was something like that). I think this is part of our problem with the young players in the squad, we need an experience forward for example to play with Beesley this is crying out obvious, players will learn but how long will that take
Ended a rethink ASAP re team and tactic selection
Booing on 19:42 - Oct 10 with 1708 viewsBigKindo

Booing on 12:41 - Oct 10 by seasidedale

I remember Hill a few seasons ago said that under 21 football was tippy tappy and loan players from that level coming in where now playing in the real world (it was something like that). I think this is part of our problem with the young players in the squad, we need an experience forward for example to play with Beesley this is crying out obvious, players will learn but how long will that take
Ended a rethink ASAP re team and tactic selection

... and Hill was in the Directors box yesteday
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024