Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My Take On Todays Match 19:12 - Oct 29 with 1701 viewsMrsDale4life

I was very disappointed with today's match , I thought we played poorly Our defence was bad and passing was abominable. There were passes in the box but not a blue shirt in sight. I not usually negative but even i left 10 minutes before the end of the match it was painful to watch. I think they got the man of the match right cos Nicky Adams worked his little socks off. I don't think calling for Steve Eyre to resign is called for just yet, I think we should still give him a chance evern though we are not doing well and yeah i will probably get slated on on here but i still think we should keep the faith. For the fans who boooed our manager at the end of the match you shoulg be thouroughly ashamed of yourself. Yes we are not doing well right now but come on Get BEHIND YOUR TEAM AND MANAGER'S. No i dont have rose coloured glasses on but let's not give up hope just yet. To the ignorant woman who butted into my conversation berore the match as she walked passed me and two Dale fans next time keep walking love cos your input wasn't necessary next time when i'm having a conversatinon which u wern't included keep bloody wallking . IGNORANT COW
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024