Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
just an opinion 13:34 - Nov 6 with 1270 viewsMHall963

I believe that everything will sort itself out in time, i also believe that were not going to get relegated and that steve eyre will be given full support from the club, its just a matter of time that we start picking up a few more points. im not saying that were going to shoot up the table but i certainly have faith in steve eyre still, although it is going to be a very hard season i think we will keep our place in the league comfortably.
only last season there were debates about how quickly managers get sacked, and yet here we are fighting in favour of that argument.

im not naive and i know that were not palying well, but i also think that the players are more to blame than the manager. every game you can see that a few of our players dont even want to be on the pitch, including grimes, he needs to be dropped.

like i said though, thats just my opinion. i dont believe we are going to make it out of the bottom half of the table all season, but i do belive we will avoid relegation and eyre will keep his job.

KEEP THE FAITH!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024