Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When did a club last suffer 8 consecutive home defeats? 13:35 - Jan 5 with 476 viewsD_Dale

Hartlepool's record makes me more uneasy rather than more confident about Saturday's game. After 8 league defeats (9 if a cup knockout is included) the odds seem high on a change of fortune, and the bookies do have the home side at 11/10 to win (Dale 12 to 5 against).

Maybe the Poolies are worried that after one win in the last 12 games Dale are also due a bit of success ...
When did a club last suffer 8 consecutive home defeats? on 14:37 - Jan 5 with 393 viewsrod_leach

I predict 4-0 to the Dale, although I won't be there with it being £25 to get in.
When did a club last suffer 8 consecutive home defeats? on 15:51 - Jan 5 with 308 viewsphomem

I predict a riot...
When did a club last suffer 8 consecutive home defeats? on 16:36 - Jan 5 with 227 viewskirbys

Every game stands on it's own. After the refreshing display last Sat and another weeks training, a match I might have worried about suddenly changes to one where we will more than hold our own.
Agree with another poster that the price tag for the privilege is too high, but it's too good to miss.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024