Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Redshaw 10:24 - Oct 5 with 632 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Here's a article worth a read about former Rochdale Striker Jack Redshaw

http://menmedia.co.uk/rochdaleobserver/sport/football/rochdale/s/1590234_former-

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Redshaw on 20:31 - Oct 5 with 428 viewsD_Dale

Not one of Keith Hill's better signings, but I hope he can make something of his second chance.

What does the bit about Halifax - "put seven days on him" - mean?

"Hyde were interested and FC Halifax put seven days on him but it was Morecambe who tempted him away from Moss Lane."
Redshaw on 20:34 - Oct 5 with 420 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Redshaw on 20:31 - Oct 5 by D_Dale

Not one of Keith Hill's better signings, but I hope he can make something of his second chance.

"Hyde were interested and FC Halifax put seven days on him but it was Morecambe who tempted him away from Moss Lane."

he's currently number 27 at Morecambe possibly makes a Return to Fortress Spotland Next Weekend hence this article

http://www.morecambefc.com/team/player-profile/index.aspx?playerid=477859&tcmuri

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Redshaw on 20:46 - Oct 5 with 401 viewsD_Dale

Redshaw on 20:34 - Oct 5 by DaleAwaydayBot

he's currently number 27 at Morecambe possibly makes a Return to Fortress Spotland Next Weekend hence this article

http://www.morecambefc.com/team/player-profile/index.aspx?playerid=477859&tcmuri

Well, I don't of course want him to make the most of his chances on 13 Oct.

Morecambe got off to a flying start in their first League game - 0-3 at Exeter - and won by the same score a fortnight later at Bristol C. Fortunately,they have slipped down the division more recently.
Redshaw on 21:28 - Oct 5 with 364 viewsYadHoDale

Redshaw on 20:31 - Oct 5 by D_Dale

The "seven days" refers to the system, mostly used in non -league, whereby if a player is playing on a week to week basis without a contract and another club wish to sign him they have to give seven days notice.
Redshaw on 22:33 - Oct 5 with 316 viewsD_Dale

Redshaw on 21:28 - Oct 5 by YadHoDale

The "seven days" refers to the system, mostly used in non -league, whereby if a player is playing on a week to week basis without a contract and another club wish to sign him they have to give seven days notice.

Thanks, YHD, I see it now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024