Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ryan Edwards 15:59 - Nov 16 with 1467 viewsoddjob007

Some months ago I posted that Ryan Edwards was being watched by a host of higher clubs, receiving some level of ridicule and sarcasm.

While this doesn't confirm it, it certainly backs up what I was told.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8252160/A-host-of-clubs-are-weighi

Ryan Edwards on 16:13 - Nov 16 with 1424 views100notout

Looks like we'll lose him in January

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Ryan Edwards on 16:20 - Nov 16 with 1400 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

I wonder who will replace him in Central Defense surely there not many in the FL

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Ryan Edwards on 16:23 - Nov 16 with 1391 viewsdeeplishblue

Blackburn would be better served leaving Ryan where he is. We can more or less guarantee him games - If he moves up to the Championship he would probably be warming the bench.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Ryan Edwards on 16:32 - Nov 16 with 1365 viewsColDale

is Kevin Long catching at Burnley?
Ryan Edwards on 17:08 - Nov 16 with 1302 viewsBrierls

Ryan Edwards on 16:32 - Nov 16 by ColDale

is Kevin Long catching at Burnley?

Nope. Just an 89th minute sub appearance to his name at the start of October, shortly after returning from his loan spell at Portsmouth. Dunno if he's injured.

I'd expect Burnley would be wanting him to be playing League One football if he were to go out on loan, but I'd love to see him back at Dale.

Ryan Edwards has done well for us, but I don't think he's ready for the step up just yet. He started the season brilliantly, then had a dodgy spell where his inexperience showed, but he's played well recently.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Ryan Edwards on 18:11 - Nov 16 with 1213 viewsBeefCurtain

At the time of your post Ryan wasn't playing well at all and it's only been in the last few games where his form has really picked up. I suppose it depends on how old this story actually is but for me he's only started performing on a consistant basis very recently.

He's been playing well but he isn't ready for the step up yet imo (certainly not to the Premier League anyway). I also think it's hard to judge how good someone is based on less than half a season of playing in a very weak League. I'm also fairly skeptical with regards to SS as a source of lower league or indeed any football related news.

Everyone's had beef with beef curtain.

Ryan Edwards on 18:11 - Nov 16 with 1214 viewsBeefCurtain

At the time of your post Ryan wasn't playing well at all and it's only been in the last few games where his form has really picked up. I suppose it depends on how old this story actually is but for me he's only started performing on a consistant basis very recently.

He's been playing well but he isn't ready for the step up yet imo (certainly not to the Premier League anyway). I also think it's hard to judge how good someone is based on less than half a season of playing in a very weak League. I'm also fairly skeptical with regards to SS as a source of lower league or indeed any football related news.

Everyone's had beef with beef curtain.

Ryan Edwards on 18:12 - Nov 16 with 1211 viewssweetcorn

He had a decent first few games, then went off the boil a little, this story came out during his bad spell and i didn't believe it, however his form has picked back up and he looks a dominant force at the back, would happily keep him for the season.

If long was available to us. SIGN HIM UP.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Login to get fewer ads

Ryan Edwards on 11:38 - Nov 17 with 969 viewsBeckWMG

Neil Byrne? Actually would rather him in the side than Edwards to be honest.

Every time I've seen him play, he's looked assured and calm in possession.

Surprised he's not been given more opportunities.
Ryan Edwards on 11:46 - Nov 17 with 957 viewsolympicdale

Ryan Edwards on 11:38 - Nov 17 by BeckWMG

Neil Byrne? Actually would rather him in the side than Edwards to be honest.

Every time I've seen him play, he's looked assured and calm in possession.

Surprised he's not been given more opportunities.

I agree about Byrne, he looks very assured, him and Bennett would be a good combo, I can see those two being two of our next saleable assets. I think your being a bit harsh on P.Edwards though, at cb I think he impressed early season with his commitment and reading of the game. Id happily see any of them both at cb if we lose RE,

Life is a game of fate.

Ryan Edwards on 12:18 - Nov 17 with 922 viewsphomem

I'd have long above Edwards although I'm more twitchy about lillis
Ryan Edwards on 13:55 - Nov 17 with 843 viewsolympicdale

Ryan Edwards on 12:18 - Nov 17 by phomem

I'd have long above Edwards although I'm more twitchy about lillis

still? I think he's really playing well recently, from what i hear, winning us points.

Life is a game of fate.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024