Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Awayday Review: Burton Albion vs Rochdale 20:30 - Dec 28 with 2043 viewssweetcorn

Tazzy sent me a message on facebook saying he's struggling to get on, he's asked me to post his awayday review.

The day started ded good got picked up from the club shop at half 10 and we was off on hour epic journey to burton before we could get on the road to burton which is near to telford i had to stop for some of my giro from the petrol station and then fill up the tank

it took us ages to get to burton but we were goin ded fast to make the start of the match.

then we stoped at some service place and i got some fat scran

when we got to the stadium i wasnt very impressed with it its not even a fortress or anything only holds 5,000 but it does have real terraces unlike morecambe no stupid walls used my phones pamarama view to take a mint piccy dint like the club either they dint even let me in for 3 qid even doh i begged

the game was rubbish and ref was a bad un i feared wen we were 2-0 down and couldnt believe rubbish cav scored its still like playing with 10 men went for a wee at half time and saw some famous dale fans like lisa stansfield and then wen the second half kicked off super stanton giv us a goal it were propa good but then that fatty kee went n did a redshaw dint he

left the non-fortress and the journey home was the best sang some dale songs and got abused by some meathead for wearing a gresley rovers shirt but i only wore it cause i like the shirt not becuase its thems rivals stopped at kfs service station and got one of them ziggers agen really liked it this time cause i put some mayonhayze on it and got sum popcorn turkey in respect to my fav poster on here.

den i wanted a drink and tere was no deluded available so i got a starbucks instead.

saw an old flame on the way home and proper ruined her that night but thats 2 much info for here this messageboard.

Tune in next time.

IS THIS REAL LIFE?

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Awayday Review: Burton Albion vs Rochdale on 20:34 - Dec 28 with 2012 viewsRAFCBLUE

6 pages

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Awayday Review: Burton Albion vs Rochdale on 20:37 - Dec 28 with 1984 viewssandylaner1

thread of the year
Awayday Review: Burton Albion vs Rochdale on 20:41 - Dec 28 with 1979 viewsolympicdale

Awayday Review: Burton Albion vs Rochdale on 20:34 - Dec 28 by RAFCBLUE

6 pages

5 pages, and the thread to take on a sadistic twist somewhere halfway through, but I'm more concerned with the ammount of crotch shots there.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Life is a game of fate.

Awayday Review: Burton Albion vs Rochdale on 20:47 - Dec 28 with 1964 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Well Done Popcorn now i shell not be posting the actual review the closest anybody is now gonna get to it will be the #AwayDayReviewPreview what are on twitter from Burton

Just pray i've calmed down for new year blame the facking popcorn

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Awayday Review: Burton Albion vs Rochdale (n/t) on 21:21 - Dec 28 with 1900 viewsClivert

Awayday Review: Burton Albion vs Rochdale on 20:47 - Dec 28 by DaleAwaydayBot

Well Done Popcorn now i shell not be posting the actual review the closest anybody is now gonna get to it will be the #AwayDayReviewPreview what are on twitter from Burton

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Awayday Review: Burton Albion vs Rochdale on 21:22 - Dec 28 with 1891 viewsJumeirahDale

In the words of Shakin' Stevens, "lovely stuff".

Only 4 pages.
Awayday Review: Burton Albion vs Rochdale on 21:22 - Dec 28 with 1888 viewsClivert

Awayday Review: Burton Albion vs Rochdale on 21:26 - Dec 28 with 1874 viewsRAFCBLUE

Je ne comprends pas. Translation please.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

Login to get fewer ads

Awayday Review: Burton Albion vs Rochdale on 21:27 - Dec 28 with 1863 viewsBrierls

Well done, indeed!

Christ, if we'd known it was that easy to stop you littering the forum with your awayday review shite I'm sure somebody would have done it long ago!
Awayday Review: Burton Albion vs Rochdale on 21:30 - Dec 28 with 1849 viewsSalwaDale

Not sure I understand why you're a bit mad.

TBBT

Awayday Review: Burton Albion vs Rochdale on 21:30 - Dec 28 with 1848 viewsDale23years

Davies if you was a race horse you d be shot

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Awayday Review: Burton Albion vs Rochdale on 21:35 - Dec 28 with 1830 viewsRAFCBLUE

Awayday Review: Burton Albion vs Rochdale on 21:30 - Dec 28 by Dale23years

Davies if you was a race horse you d be shot

Racehorse called Quixall Crossett by any chance?

Awayday Review: Burton Albion vs Rochdale on 21:44 - Dec 28 with 1806 viewsblackpoolcol

Brilliant review, only disapointment is no shots of Telford's ground in the distance on the journey ......

With my little stick of Blackpool Rock, along the promenade I'll stroll

Awayday Review: Burton Albion vs Rochdale on 22:17 - Dec 28 with 1758 viewsdownunder

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flatterry"

Awayday Review: Burton Albion vs Rochdale on 22:20 - Dec 28 with 1749 viewschuckleberry

Excellent work Popcorn, keep it up!
Awayday Review: Burton Albion vs Rochdale on 22:23 - Dec 28 with 1736 viewsChaffRAFC

Amused me anyway, like Brierls, if I'd know this was all it took for you to go away Taz, I'd have done it months ago!

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Awayday Review: Burton Albion vs Rochdale on 22:28 - Dec 28 with 1724 viewsphomem

The wrath of twitter...
Awayday Review: Burton Albion vs Rochdale on 22:47 - Dec 28 with 1691 viewswroughtironron

I can imagine Tazzy's Lawyers will now be hot on the case as a breach of libander may have eroded.
Awayday Review: Burton Albion vs Rochdale on 23:46 - Dec 28 with 1633 viewssweetcorn

y u mad?

To be fair i've obviously done this messageboard a great service then!

Awayday Review: Burton Albion vs Rochdale on 23:56 - Dec 28 with 1615 viewsroccydaleian

Awayday Review: Burton Albion vs Rochdale on 23:46 - Dec 28 by sweetcorn

y u mad?

To be fair i've obviously done this messageboard a great service then!

And i'm still on his ignore What is it i've done to deserve that.
Awayday Review: Burton Albion vs Rochdale on 00:09 - Dec 29 with 1591 viewsStudiousDale

The pictures aren't wide enough to be a genuine Tazbot production "facking popcorn" did make me chuckle.
Awayday Review: Burton Albion vs Rochdale on 00:35 - Dec 29 with 1557 viewsDale_Pea

Somebody had to do this, so kudos to Sweetcorn for it!

I hope Tazzy is being honest when he says he won't do his reviews anymore.

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

Awayday Review: Burton Albion vs Rochdale on 00:35 - Dec 29 with 1557 viewsmightydale

Awayday Review: Burton Albion vs Rochdale on 00:09 - Dec 29 by StudiousDale

The pictures aren't wide enough to be a genuine Tazbot production "facking popcorn" did make me chuckle.

hahahahahahahahahaha top stuff popcorn

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Awayday Review: Burton Albion vs Rochdale on 01:06 - Dec 29 with 1528 viewssweetcorn

Awayday Review: Burton Albion vs Rochdale on 23:56 - Dec 28 by roccydaleian

And i'm still on his ignore What is it i've done to deserve that.

I can clearly see that you are deeply wounded by this fact. I hope everyone gets better for you one day.

Awayday Review: Burton Albion vs Rochdale on 12:21 - Dec 29 with 1385 viewsAtThePeake

Awayday Review: Burton Albion vs Rochdale on 01:06 - Dec 29 by sweetcorn

I can clearly see that you are deeply wounded by this fact. I hope everyone gets better for you one day.

I feel Sweetcorn should have some sort of honour bestowed on him for his services to this messageboard.

Tangled up in blue.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024