Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cav out for 4 to 6 weeks with achilles injury 12:59 - Sep 9 with 9990 viewsDaley_Lama

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24017943

Bogus, dude.

Poll: DF in or out

Cav out for 4 to 6 weeks with achilles injury on 13:18 - Sep 9 with 5259 viewsBigDaveMyCock

We don't have any Tuesday games for 5/6 weeks (no problem of 2 games in a week) so I think BBM will be able to fill in.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Cav out for 4 to 6 weeks with achilles injury on 13:25 - Sep 9 with 5245 viewsaleanddale

who will come in Sat? with Vincenti suspended?

Can Hery take his chance or is he a different type of player ( not seen him play yet!! ).
Cav out for 4 to 6 weeks with achilles injury on 14:10 - Sep 9 with 5176 viewsTomRAFC

Supposedly one of these free agents hilly is after is a midfielder. Cav and BBM are both getting on so a defensive minded central midfielder would be welcome.

Either that or we could see Bennett return to central midfield with Rafferty at right back.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Cav out for 4 to 6 weeks with achilles injury on 14:54 - Sep 9 with 5131 viewssandylaner1

this is a blow

hery to replace the suspended vincenti

and hope hilly manages to land the midfield free agent
Cav out for 4 to 6 weeks with achilles injury on 15:07 - Sep 9 with 5108 viewssweetcorn

Would take JK on loan now.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Cav out for 4 to 6 weeks with achilles injury on 15:07 - Sep 9 with 5108 viewslurker

Expect Done to come in on the right or there is a possibility that HIlly will play Hogan wide right as he did in the 2nd half on Saturday with Cummins joining Georgie up top
Cav out for 4 to 6 weeks with achilles injury on 16:15 - Sep 9 with 5002 viewsYorkshire_Dale

It would be useful to know what is happening with Tutte.........he is still on the payroll and really we should know if he is finished at San Spotty or get him back playing.

We can't afford passengers/deadwood like bury have in numbers.
Cav out for 4 to 6 weeks with achilles injury on 16:15 - Sep 9 with 5000 viewsD_Alien

After seeing his performance at Oxford, i don't think Hery will let anyone down if he gets the nod - just the opposite. We've got two more home games and an away fixture at the bottom of the league, so no reason to think we have to line up defensively. Plus, the lad can tackle.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2013 16:16]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Cav out for 4 to 6 weeks with achilles injury on 16:31 - Sep 9 with 4974 viewsfermin

I thought Hery played well in both his recent substitute appearances, and would not be unhappy to see him come in if Hill thinks he can do the same job as Vincenti.

I imagine Tutte has been consigned to the outer darkness following his strop at Plymouth.
Cav out for 4 to 6 weeks with achilles injury on 17:37 - Sep 9 with 4899 viewsColDale

Cav out for 4 to 6 weeks with achilles injury on 16:31 - Sep 9 by fermin

I thought Hery played well in both his recent substitute appearances, and would not be unhappy to see him come in if Hill thinks he can do the same job as Vincenti.

I imagine Tutte has been consigned to the outer darkness following his strop at Plymouth.

Ordinarily, this should have been the opportunity that Tutte needs. But he's had one with the three match ban, and he blew it.

I fear for Cav's long term future now. Either someone will step up and make that place their own or if things don't go so well Hill will dip into the loan market with someone like JK. Could be very difficult to force his way back in when he does eventually regain fitness (especially given how long it took to him to get up to speed following his injury last season).
Cav out for 4 to 6 weeks with achilles injury on 17:39 - Sep 9 with 4895 viewsAtThePeake

Surprised nobody has mentioned Done to come in for Vince yet? For me, Hogan would push out wide right, Hendo stays on the left and Done slots in just behind the main striker (Donnelly or Cummins, probably Donnelly after his display on Saturday) as he did to great effect in his first spell with us.

Tangled up in blue.

Cav out for 4 to 6 weeks with achilles injury on 17:48 - Sep 9 with 4882 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Whilst I admit that BBM is not the future, I think we're being a little unfair not considering him after a man-of-the-match contending performance on Saturday and, by all accounts, doing very well against Oxford.
There is no reason to suggest that BBM cannot adequately fill in the Cav role until he is fit again.
Hery will get his chance but by all accounts he can't do a full 90 yet and he's a more advanced player.
The other is Tutte. But BBM reached a standard on Saturday that was so much more advanced in every department, apart from chasing shadows, than Tutte reached when he was originally given his opportunity. BBM 's taken his chance, Tutte didn't.
On merit, BBM deserves to keep his place.

Cav out for 4 to 6 weeks with achilles injury on 17:51 - Sep 9 with 4872 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Cav out for 4 to 6 weeks with achilles injury on 16:15 - Sep 9 by D_Alien

After seeing his performance at Oxford, i don't think Hery will let anyone down if he gets the nod - just the opposite. We've got two more home games and an away fixture at the bottom of the league, so no reason to think we have to line up defensively. Plus, the lad can tackle.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2013 16:16]

Playing a holding midfielder doesn't mean your playing defensively. Oh contreau, it allows your attacking-minded players more freedom.

Cav out for 4 to 6 weeks with achilles injury on 17:56 - Sep 9 with 4858 viewssandylaner1

Cav out for 4 to 6 weeks with achilles injury on 17:51 - Sep 9 by BigDaveMyCock

Playing a holding midfielder doesn't mean your playing defensively. Oh contreau, it allows your attacking-minded players more freedom.

i wouldn't move hogan out on the right to accommodate done in behind the main striker - hogan is our biggest threat at the minute we should keep him there

IMO done can play where bobby played out wide right and can cut in on his left foot.

its still early days for done, he will come good but he needs game time

*didn't mean to quote you dave*
[Post edited 9 Sep 2013 17:58]
Cav out for 4 to 6 weeks with achilles injury on 18:17 - Sep 9 with 4814 viewsD_Alien

Cav out for 4 to 6 weeks with achilles injury on 17:51 - Sep 9 by BigDaveMyCock

But having two attack-minded midfielders who can alternate is even better, especially where a holding player might become redundant. We're not playing top quality sides these next few weeks, and whilst they're due respect we need to be starting games on the front foot. Not doing so has been our biggest downfall so far this season.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2013 18:18]

Cav out for 4 to 6 weeks with achilles injury on 18:52 - Sep 9 with 4744 viewsYouTubeDale

We will miss Vincenti's aerial abilities more than anything. That means Lillis will have to aim at George's bonce instead when kicking the ball out.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Cav out for 4 to 6 weeks with achilles injury on 21:00 - Sep 9 with 4643 viewsChaffRAFC

I've no problem with BBM in for Cavanagh, he was superb on Saturday. For me, Done should come in for Vincenti.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Cav out for 4 to 6 weeks with achilles injury on 23:35 - Sep 9 with 4521 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Cav out for 4 to 6 weeks with achilles injury on 17:48 - Sep 9 by BigDaveMyCock

Whilst I admit that BBM is not the future, I think we're being a little unfair not considering him after a man-of-the-match contending performance on Saturday and, by all accounts, doing very well against Oxford.
There is no reason to suggest that BBM cannot adequately fill in the Cav role until he is fit again.
Hery will get his chance but by all accounts he can't do a full 90 yet and he's a more advanced player.
The other is Tutte. But BBM reached a standard on Saturday that was so much more advanced in every department, apart from chasing shadows, than Tutte reached when he was originally given his opportunity. BBM 's taken his chance, Tutte didn't.

Yes,BBM has really done well and as bury fans have said on here they were pleasantly surprised at his massive contribution last Saturday.

Deserves the spot.

Never really expected to see him start a game this season but with the next few fixtures,he is well placed to cement the position.
Cav out for 4 to 6 weeks with achilles injury on 08:13 - Sep 10 with 4421 viewssweetcorn

Cav out for 4 to 6 weeks with achilles injury on 17:48 - Sep 9 by BigDaveMyCock

I'm sorry but you can't be a contender for man of the match when for 40 minutes you fail to find a rochdale shirt. He improved considerably second half, but it wasnt a MOM performance by any stretch.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Cav out for 4 to 6 weeks with achilles injury on 09:38 - Sep 10 with 4369 viewsD_Alien

Cav out for 4 to 6 weeks with achilles injury on 08:13 - Sep 10 by sweetcorn

I'm sorry but you can't be a contender for man of the match when for 40 minutes you fail to find a rochdale shirt. He improved considerably second half, but it wasnt a MOM performance by any stretch.

Early doors, BBM was so off the pace it was a dispossession waiting to happen - which it did.

As you say, he improved - all he had to do was sit in front of the back four - but why he'd be picked ahead of a hungry, fast-moving lad who can tackle and beat a man like Hery at home against mediocre opposition I've no idea.

We're gonna have to stop agreeing sweetie, it's becoming embarrassing.

Cav out for 4 to 6 weeks with achilles injury on 10:28 - Sep 10 with 4338 viewsdalestar

With Bbm not getting any younger it must be time to start thinking of the youth at the club??
Jamie Allen and Callum Camps can't be far off??
Cav out for 4 to 6 weeks with achilles injury on 10:28 - Sep 10 with 4335 viewsSaxonDale

Agree with all of that, first half he was completely off the pace.
Cav out for 4 to 6 weeks with achilles injury on 12:21 - Sep 10 with 4278 viewsJumeirahDale

Would like to see Jamie Allen given a chance - seemed to have a great pre-season.
Cav out for 4 to 6 weeks with achilles injury on 12:45 - Sep 10 with 4250 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Cav out for 4 to 6 weeks with achilles injury on 09:38 - Sep 10 by D_Alien

Early doors, BBM was so off the pace it was a dispossession waiting to happen - which it did.

As you say, he improved - all he had to do was sit in front of the back four - but why he'd be picked ahead of a hungry, fast-moving lad who can tackle and beat a man like Hery at home against mediocre opposition I've no idea.

We're gonna have to stop agreeing sweetie, it's becoming embarrassing.

"i've no idea"

Exactly, and that's why Hilly is manager.

Cav out for 4 to 6 weeks with achilles injury on 12:49 - Sep 10 with 4232 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Too much nitrate whatever for you sunshine.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024