Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done Dale from H/pool 15:05 - Jan 5 with 2111 viewsseatonblue

Just watched the highlights & it looked like you won fairly easily,with 2cracking goals.
Hills built a good side there & I'm expecting you to beat us next week.
Well done Dale from H/pool on 15:08 - Jan 5 with 2086 viewskirbys

Thanks but its never easy coming to your place and the adrenaline may not be quite as plentiful.
pool seem to have gone off the boil a little is it just a wobble or something more serious?
Well done Dale from H/pool on 10:40 - Jan 6 with 1671 viewsseatonblue

Well done Dale from H/pool on 15:08 - Jan 5 by kirbys

Thanks but its never easy coming to your place and the adrenaline may not be quite as plentiful.
pool seem to have gone off the boil a little is it just a wobble or something more serious?

Apart from the Bury defeat,we've been pretty solid in defence,but the goals have dried up due to teams doubling up on James Poole & Luke James.
We've improved a hell of a lot since the first day of the season,just hope it's a case of after the lord mayors show for you lads !!
Well done Dale from H/pool on 11:05 - Jan 6 with 1636 viewsSuddenLad

Well done Dale from H/pool on 10:40 - Jan 6 by seatonblue

Apart from the Bury defeat,we've been pretty solid in defence,but the goals have dried up due to teams doubling up on James Poole & Luke James.
We've improved a hell of a lot since the first day of the season,just hope it's a case of after the lord mayors show for you lads !!

We've improved a hell of a lot as well !!

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Well done Dale from H/pool on 11:19 - Jan 6 with 1616 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Was it a case of Pools being poor,or bury being a bit better under Flicker,last week seaton?

They had 2 new players in against you lot,but surely 0-3 flattered them?

Even Sir Jeff seemed miffed.
Well done Dale from H/pool on 15:22 - Jan 6 with 1403 viewsaleanddale

A case of after the lord mayor show is exactly what i am worried about.

I just cant see it though the team spirit just looks to be going from strength to strength.

Hilly will also have them properly prepared i am convinced of that.

will be a decent game i am sure.

Thanks for the note Seaton... See you on Saturday!!!
Well done Dale from H/pool on 10:27 - Jan 7 with 1144 viewsseatonblue

Well done Dale from H/pool on 11:19 - Jan 6 by Yorkshire_Dale

Was it a case of Pools being poor,or bury being a bit better under Flicker,last week seaton?

They had 2 new players in against you lot,but surely 0-3 flattered them?

Even Sir Jeff seemed miffed.

It was one of those games unfortunatly.We missed a sitter in the first minute,then Bury broke & scored through our keeper dropping a clanger.
They hit us on the break again to go 2 up.2nd half was total one way traffick(we had over 20 corners),but we just couldn't score.
Give credit to Bury though,they defended well & are good, quick on the break.
They also have a bloody good player in Nardiello,i wish we still had him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024