|Rochdale 0 v 2 Lincoln City|
SkyBet League One
Saturday, 5th December 2020 Kick-off 15:00
Stats Magic: Rochdale v Lincoln City
Friday, 4th Dec 2020 09:00 by TVOS
TVOS gives us the stats for our games against Lincoln City ahead of the weekends fixture at Spotland
* Saturday will be the 110th league game between Dale and Lincoln City and the 56th at Spotland
* Dale have won 22 of the previous 55 home fixtures, losing 16 times and drawing 17
* Our last home win over Lincoln City came in March 2007 when goals in the final two minutes from Chris Dagnall and Adam Rundle clinched a 2-0 win for Dale
* The last three league games between the sides at Spotland have all ended in draws
* Eighteen of the 32 home and away draws between Dale and The Red Imps have been 1-1. This figure is only beaten by games against Halifax, which produced twenty 1-1 draws.
* From 1999/2000 to 2005/06, Dale visited Sincil Bank seven times. Six of those matches finished as 1-1 draws.
* Dale’s best win versus Lincoln is 7-3, which they achieved at Spotland on Christmas Day 1926
* Dale have won only one of their last eight games against City, a 3-1 triumph at Sincil Bank 11 years ago next weekend
* The most common result in games between Dale and Lincoln is 2-0. Dale have ten wins by that scoreline, while The Red Imps have twelve.
* Dale’s leading appearance-maker against City is Gary Jones, with 16 games in his two spells at the club
* Dale’s top scorers against Lincoln, with seven goals apiece, are Steve Whitehall and Bert Whitehurst
Tyler Walker scored a late equaliser for Lincoln when they drew 1-1 at Spotland in September 2019. Stephen Dooley had shot Dale into the lead in the 13th minute.
See the action here:
Photo: Action Images
Please report offensive, libellous or inappropriate posts by using the links provided.
You need to login in order to post your comments
[ Vote here ]